Home

Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

This is a discussion on Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #121
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Wrong, if you strip your playbook down to the bare minimum. The first 4 plays you add into each formation you choose become your quick audibles. so essentially you can stock the playbook with your 5 audibles (1 for 5 different formations) then from there you can have 4 different quick audibles for every formation... essentially you can set it up and have all money plays at your disposal at the LOS.
this is wrong, alteast in NCAA, certain plays have priority over other plays. so for example if you pick I-Form Normal and you take all the plays and the formation out, then you put the formation back in and pick counter as your 1st run play, slip screens as your quick play, waggle as your PA, and a bomb play as your Deep play and you exit and save the book.

the moment you put dive back in, slants, the dive PA, and the deep pass where the #1 wr runs the 'C' route, they automatically go back to being the quick plays.

again certain plays have priority over other plays so its impossible to have 40 cheese plays unless you take all the weighted plays out, but then again still some plays are still prioritized over others. tho not entirely impossible if would take darn near 4ever to achieve this.

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #122
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by TajDeni
this is wrong, alteast in NCAA, certain plays have priority over other plays. so for example if you pick I-Form Normal and you take all the plays and the formation out, then you put the formation back in and pick counter as your 1st run play, slip screens as your quick play, waggle as your PA, and a bomb play as your Deep play and you exit and save the book.

the moment you put dive back in, slants, the dive PA, and the deep pass where the #1 wr runs the 'C' route, they automatically go back to being the quick plays.

again certain plays have priority over other plays so its impossible to have 40 cheese plays unless you take all the weighted plays out, but then again still some plays are still prioritized over others. tho not entirely impossible if would take darn near 4ever to achieve this.
We are talking about Madden. I don't know about ncaa. But in Madden this is a fact. MaddenBible broke this down right after release.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #123
Banned

Quote:

To piggy back off of that... It takes 7 min to achieve that.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #124
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

We're talking about Madden here, not NCAA.

And you've never seen a tournament player play Madden have you?

The amount of audibles they do at the line of scrimmage is ridiculous, but what the guys on the defensive end do is equally ridiculous with things like the "shake blitz" and changing their entire base defense through defensive hot routes. They do all this within 20 seconds, just a constant amount of audibling to see who can catch who off-guard.

It's crazy.

And for this reason alone you can't compare Madden to NCAA. STOP. DOING IT.

Last edited by DukeC; 06-09-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #125
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
We are talking about Madden. I don't know about ncaa. But in Madden this is a fact. MaddenBible broke this down right after release.

What is your point though with this? Are you against Custome Playbooks because people can have access to their favorite plays? I'm just trying to understand what your issue with this is that's all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #126
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
What is your point though with this? Are you against Custome Playbooks because people can have access to their favorite plays? I'm just trying to understand what your issue with this is that's all.
Yeah that sounds like that's his issue. I personally don't care what kind of plays guys use against me that is on the game. I feel I can adjust and stop anything. There isn't any money plays IMO. Some of these online guys still haven't figured out that playing on All-pro is the reason they can't stop certain stuff because of the horrible AI you have to deal with playing on that level. You get away with alot of stuff because of how slow your defenders react to what's happening on the field.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 06-09-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #127
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that sounds like that's his issue. I personally don't care what kind of plays guys use against me that is on the game. I feel I can adjust and stop anything.
that was a MJ23 and KB24 type quote there my friend, kudos loll
Old 06-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #128
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
No I'm saying the current setup allows for unrealistic outcomes at the line of scrimage. Until that is fixed then custom playbooks should not be allowed online... Period. If you are truly wanting a "Sim" game then that is a fact. No team in the nfl comes to the LOS with 40 plays at their disposal. Eliminate the elements of Madden that can be exploited by any means necessary, if that means remove them until they can be implemented correctly... Then so be it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »