Home

Changing Position Types in CCM

This is a discussion on Changing Position Types in CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #49
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Changing Position Types in CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
That might be a key because I believe in M11, not sure about 12, if you make in-game subs during the game, they carry over to the next game. Hmmmmm....
Could be, but I'm going to try this first theory out first.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
No reason to be sorry, that is actually the answer I wanted. I'm going to start two new Offline CCMs as the Bears. On one I will change the schemes before I make the first advance, on the other I will make the changes during the first week of pre-season.
Awesome...definitely let us know how it turns out. Highly interested in these results.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #51
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Could be, but I'm going to try this first theory out first.
I will do the same and we will compare results, it could still have something small that causes it like not dismissing the game before advance the week or else. Also just noticed when signing free agents just the are power run scheme it says fit scheme good even through it says my scheme is saying balanced so maybe change player types to work it just doesn't say so
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #52
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

I can confirm that WHEN you make the changes does not matter. I will attach my results in a .PDF.

Anyways, I started Two Offline CCMs as Lovie Smith of the Bears. I have their default schemes listed. Then before I started my career on one of them I made the scheme changes. I then started the career and then I simmed Week 1 of Pre-Season. The changes stuck.

On the second one, I started the career and advanced to Week 1 of pre-season. I then made the changes and then simmed the week. Again the changes stuck.

Given those results, my next test is to see if it has something to do with playing the games versus simming. So in one, I will play the Week 2 pre-season game, in the other I will sim the week 2 pre-season game and report back.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCM Bears Position Scheme Test.pdf (43.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 08-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #53
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

Quote:
I can confirm that WHEN you make the changes does not matter. I will attach my results in a .PDF.

Anyways, I started Two Offline CCMs as Lovie Smith of the Bears. I have their default schemes listed. Then before I started my career on one of them I made the scheme changes. I then started the career and then I simmed Week 1 of Pre-Season. The changes stuck.

On the second one, I started the career and advanced to Week 1 of pre-season. I then made the changes and then simmed the week. Again the changes stuck.

Given those results, my next test is to see if it has something to do with playing the games versus simming. So in one, I will play the Week 2 pre-season game, in the other I will sim the week 2 pre-season game and report back.
Can't load PDF from phone. But noticed that simming did not change the moves back to default after week 1 however after week 2 sim some did change. All of the o line changed back.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #54
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajmyis
Can't load PDF from phone. But noticed that simming did not change the moves back to default after week 1 however after week 2 sim some did change. All of the o line changed back.
I'll look more into that as well then. First I'm going to play this pre-season game and finish the week and see what happens.

EDIT: I'm so pissed at myself for not even asking this simple question. Theeg, were you using a Created Coach or an Active/Legend Coach?

CM Hooe, in the bugs thread, stated it was an issue of using Created Coaches. So if you were not using a Created Coach, this could very well be the reason.

Last edited by PioneerRaptor; 08-25-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #55
Rookie

Hajmyis's Arena

Quote:
I'll look more into that as well then. First I'm going to play this pre-season game and finish the week and see what happens.

EDIT: I'm so pissed at myself for not even asking this simple question. Theeg, were you using a Created Coach or an Active/Legend Coach?

CM Hooe, in the bugs thread, stated it was an issue of using Created Coaches. So if you were not using a Created Coach, this could very well be the reason.

Created coach I am using, that is interesting almost done with first game.... Btw should have put 1 min qrts to make this goes faster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #56
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajmyis
Created coach I am using, that is interesting almost done with first game.... Btw should have put 1 min qrts to make this goes faster
So, we're both using Created Coaches and both having the issue of schemes changing back, as is CM Hooe.

That's good news, need to see what the coaching situation is with those that it isn't happening too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »