Home

How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2012, 02:03 AM   #81
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7
Re: How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition

NOOB ?

If I'm playing "online" but by myself am I still playing "online"? The frame rate is horrible on replays and I don't know if it's the game or my online connection. Just asking. I'm in a 1 man online league, coaching.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephenom21
Post a pic, I would love to see 7 in a NFL uni.

Also,now I feel like making Tim Riggins and trucking everyone.

CLEAR EYES. FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE.
Thanks, i dont know how to take gameplay pictures like some that i have seen from my xbox, would love if someone told me how to do that as i would love to share with everyone. Not that it is a big deal right now, all Saracen has down his held field goals for Feely.

Anyway i posted a picture of him on the gameface live thread on page 44 along with a bunch of other gamefaces i made just for fun (lots of Friday night lights)

I think you should make Tim Riggins, go for it!
Old 08-29-2012, 03:27 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

Had a rough night last night. Started off the season 3-0 with my Pats but last night fell to 4-3. Lost some stupid games and beleive it or not, with the Patriots, i'm failing to score.

Made Manning a loser in Foxboro again which was good. But then shutout to Seattle (in which I threw 7 picks!) and lost 14-6 to the Jets. I keep throwing interception after interception. Some of them my fault, some it seems the defender shouldn't be able to catch but should be breaking up. Might play with the sliders a bit as I have thrown 3 picks or more in every game so far.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:38 AM   #84
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

Started a player CC. His name is Ricardo Nunez. He plays for the Kansas City Chiefs and is a 6'6, 240 lb QB from Kentucky. He is a West Coast QB.

The story is that he is the younger brother of Roland Nunez, a player that I had drafted in NFL 2k5 franchise mode in the second year as coach of the Chicago Bears.

I chose the Low Draft Choice, so he is rated a 76, 2nd in the QB depth chart for the Chiefs behind Matt Cassel. I also chose every 4 weeks for progression. Not planning on starting at some point in this first season, but whatever happens, happens.

Last edited by belucheez2; 08-29-2012 at 03:40 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:40 AM   #85
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by belucheez2
Started a player CC. His name is Ricardo Nunez. He plays for the Kansas City Chiefs and is a 6'6, 240 lb QB from Kentucky. He is a West Coast QB.

The story is that he is the younger brother of Roland Nunez, a player that I had drafted in NFL 2k5 franchise mode in the second year as coach of the Chicago Bears.
Do the announcers say his name?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 AM   #86
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockit
Do the announcers say his name?
They said Roland Nunez in full in 2k5, but I haven't heard them say Nunez in Madden 13 yet.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:52 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 2

bout to start a offline bengals CC, want to build a young team with lots of cap room
Old 08-29-2012, 04:15 AM   #88
Rookie

steeluk's Arena

OVR: 6
In England so grabbed the game on Monday from Season Ticket.

Played my first regular season game as the Steelers against the Broncos last night, and it wasn't great! Big Ben threw 3 picks and I scored my only touchdown with a fade to Wallace with a minute to go in the game! Lost 6 - 9 after giving up 3 field goals, one coming after Brown dropped a punt return allowing Denver to grab the ball.

Funnily enough I do have the #1 ranked defence in the NFL after that game, but the #30 ranked offence. Couldn't get a run game going at all.

Looking for redemption against the Jets tonight!
Philadelphia Phillies

Currently Playing:

Wii U - Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

PS3 - Madden NFL 25, Dark Souls

3DS - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »