Home

Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

This is a discussion on Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #337
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

Looks like EA took a page from Diablo 3. I don't understand how this game is a month old and is still broken. This is a great example of how not to release a game, i have spent so many hours testing NCAA and Madden 13 that i feel i am working for ea myself.

2 horrible releases in one summer.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #338
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

In my ONLINE connected career I got the glitch where the DBs in zone coverage just leave their zone and start running towards the opposite sideline simultaneously. In the same play, the free safety leaves his zone to rush the "ghost play action" even though Dalton was in Shotgun all by himself and never even pumped faked.

All off this Mayhem left 2 receivers wide open for touchdown passes but the CPU decided to check down to the TE (who came off the line) in the flat.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 09-18-2012, 01:18 AM   #339
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
No offense (and I understand your frustration) but the gameplay and sliders not working properly is a FAR bigger issue. All games have bugs and issues, BUT how in the heck do you sell a game where the gameplay is broken? What good are features and camera angles if you can destroy the opposition every time?
No offense taken man, I dunno imo i never have thought most of the sliders have worked properly in the last couple maddens. I find other people's sliders not ones on here but from other sites and usually get a challange so I don't destroy the opposition and I'm always the bears . Yes camera angles have alot to do with the immersion of the game for me and can't stand the pull back so far the NFL players look like pew wee players,Only game that exists with no custom camera and madden has never got the player models right ever imo. I mean to each his own some people think player editing is huge and a game killer not me. The player logic and cpu play calling needs a huge overhaul at every position which would make cpu better but not coming in this version. I'm having good games just want patches sooner and more asap fixes then them saying were looking into it all the time

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 09-18-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:55 AM   #340
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

How do game reviewers not notice this as well?

Last edited by Bat; 09-18-2012 at 02:24 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:37 AM   #341
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

It's very clear that EA does most of their game testing with users vs users. There is no way they play a lot of games against the cpu in the Game Changers program or outside of it because the cpu late game AI is embarrassing and impossible not to notice. Offline gamers are getting the major shaft by EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 05:57 AM   #342
Banned

OVR: 0

The problems aren't from a lack of testing, or the gamechangers not playing this build. It's a company that simply doesn't give a crap about the bugs, and want to release the game "on time" at any cost, in order to maximize sales/profits. That's it.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #343
Rookie

OVR: 0

Features are important. Editing,camera angles,etc. unfortunately though, for those who play madden at a high level, the sliders are BROKEN in ccm.

This means that if you recieve a challenge from the computer at All Madden or lower (a large percentage of people)you will likely be fine. If you play in play now mode, everything is fine. However if you need the computer to play better than All Madden in ccm, the sliders DO NOT work AND are completely different than play now. EA has recognized this. IMO this is an epic mistake. All other feature mistakes are disappointing BUT pale in comparison to an actual gameplay error.

The gameplay error is predominately what needs fixing first!
Old 09-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #344
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
Features are important. Editing,camera angles,etc. unfortunately though, for those who play madden at a high level, the sliders are BROKEN in ccm.

This means that if you recieve a challenge from the computer at All Madden or lower (a large percentage of people)you will likely be fine. If you play in play now mode, everything is fine. However if you need the computer to play better than All Madden in ccm, the sliders DO NOT work AND are completely different than play now. EA has recognized this. IMO this is an epic mistake. All other feature mistakes are disappointing BUT pale in comparison to an actual gameplay error.

The gameplay error is predominately what needs fixing first!
Ya man I hear ya and respect your issues with the game. I just come to the realization that EA doesn't really give a s**t and wait for a patch say December to fix any issues. Its pathetic and sad but the bottom line is there still selling tons of copies with all these so called great reviews which is alot of bs imo and never can be taken seriously done by any of the major review sites(pretty much fanboys and don't ask the tough questions) I'm sure there on to madden 14 already while 13 sits broken but there happy with that i guess and some low level employees try and mop up the mess which is 13

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 09-18-2012 at 01:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »