Home

Too many fumbles???

This is a discussion on Too many fumbles??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Rookie

Rkmuhammad's Arena

OVR: 0
Too many fumbles???

I've noticed that while playing on All-Pro & All-Madden settings in CCM my RB fumbles at least once every other game sometimes more.

Now before I get the the obvious responses, yes I cover up the ball, yes I lower my head, no it's not raining/snowing, the only time I'm not covering the ball is once I'm out in the open on a break away. I'm using Stevan Ridley of the Patriots who has an 87 carrying rating so I'm very baffled & confused. Has anyone else noticed anything like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Too many fumbles???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkmuhammad
I've noticed that while playing on All-Pro & All-Madden settings in CCM my RB fumbles at least once every other game sometimes more.

Now before I get the the obvious responses, yes I cover up the ball, yes I lower my head, no it's not raining/snowing, the only time I'm not covering the ball is once I'm out in the open on a break away. I'm using Stevan Ridley of the Patriots who has an 87 carrying rating so I'm very baffled & confused. Has anyone else noticed anything like this?
Lower fumble slider - problem solved
Old 09-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Rkmuhammad's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Lower fumble slider - problem solved
I know how to fix it, I was just wondering was it just me or have other encountered this.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i havent had that many fumbles except in game other day i had like 3 2 for the cmp one for me but i get more turnover via the int then fumbles.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
MVP

I have a run heavy offense and had 4 fumbles last season by Adrian Peterson, which sounds about right given that I don't cover the ball up like I should.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
Banned

I've rushed for 1,000 with MJD and he has 2 fumbles.

Maybe you're trying to truck the wrong people, or making the wrong move at the right time (for the defense)

Try to cover up more or stay near sidelines.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkmuhammad

I didn't have this problem in my first season. I use the bears and Forte only had 1 fumble and it wasn't lost, but for some reason he carry ratting dropped from a 98 to a 92 even though his overall went up and now he fumbles at least once a game. However, that was with default all-pro settings. I am looking around and using other sliders to restart a CCM when the week 1 rosters are released.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #8
Rookie

Shogun613's Arena

Are you covering up the ball before contact? It's a must do. Either truck em, or hold R1...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »