Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 11:33 PM   #121
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included

Does anyone know why Mike Kafka was deleted from the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 12:51 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now, Details Included

I must be ******** or my PS3 is messed up. I am trying to start an offline CCM and I go online and download the newest roster but when I start the CCM I have the old rosters not the new ones. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:28 AM   #123
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Updates and Fantasy Draft Available Now

They need to be updating all the rosters at the same time. This is just stupid.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:06 AM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 0

I dunno if this has already been mentioned, but I love how they finally changed fantasy draft to work like a normal draft!!!

Any long time fantasy player knows how it's always been - runs on positions through the whole draft ( like all DE's in the first, qb's in the 2nd, rb's in the third etc)since forever.

Know it appears that teams draft by need and scheme!! My god I have been waiting years for this, for ea to challenge us in the fantasy draft. Before I would just pick the guys who I wanted at each position, and just draft them one round earlier than the "run"

Bravo EA, long time coming

Only thing - guys like RG3 should be drafted early, guys like Urlacher (simply for age) shouldn't go in the 1st, like in nba2k

One thing I don't like, and I get the why it's in there (to balance the cap), is making salary attached to round drafted. It's one of the things I disliked about nba2k, however there were some balance issues with madden in the past because of this (fa was not existent pretty much before in fantasy, because the computer algorithm drafted to meet the cap therefore no one ever went into fa, no one good anyway, the rosters were the rosters, but you can't win em all I guess
Old 09-15-2012, 06:48 AM   #125
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

I could have sworn a major selling point of CCM was that being online or offline was merely a state, and not something that heavily influences how the mode works.

After all, that was an excuse for no editing - that for it to be added to CCM, how editing is handled in online scenarios is a factor making it difficult to implement. Now all of a sudden the game can differentiate between the two states. Which is it?

It's fairly obvious EA are really trying hard to make everyone an online gamer. It's far more lucrative for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 06:55 AM   #126
Rookie

mojo7877's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1028
I must be ******** or my PS3 is messed up. I am trying to start an offline CCM and I go online and download the newest roster but when I start the CCM I have the old rosters not the new ones. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I had the same issue. I exited the game and restarted it. I was prompted again that my CCM roster was out of date, and it re-downloaded and saved correctly that time and I had it then.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #127
Rookie

Quick question about the fantasy draft online.. When you use your created player in the draft, are you capable of drafting other players that you desire as well?
Old 09-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #128
Rookie

Narcissiist's Arena

Can someone tell me how to put Fantasy draft on? I can't find it and want to play it online and offline. If you can thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »