Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 02:59 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
Romeo is a stud. I've progressed him to 91 speed, 88 trucking - 99 thp and 99 for all acc. Since he's a 20 year-old rookie he is still just 26 for me. He typically runs for 100 yards nad throws for 300 yards in my CCM.

TE, Griffin is awesome and there's a RB in round 4-5 named Algeron Nelson who is awesome too.
Cool thanks for the help
Old 10-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #90
Rookie

HEY... DRAFT #19... The mlbs, lolbs, rolbs are incorrect! Can you please update with the correct names and draft predictions. THanks for all the hard work guys!!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doughboy001
HEY... DRAFT #19... The mlbs, lolbs, rolbs are incorrect! Can you please update with the correct names and draft predictions. THanks for all the hard work guys!!!!
I found one LOLB (C. Preston) that I misspelled as "C. Peterson". Other than that, I didn't find any other errors. If you find any more, please let me know specifically which ones aren't correct. Note that the storyline players are listed separately on the left column.

-rdm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #92
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

if this has been answered I apologize but...I know there have been players who disappear after injury or whatever storyline, but IVe had issues lately where...say I get a draft class that I know very very well, example the Kane(QB) draft class. there seems to be an issue where some players with 7th rd projections get left off the scout list completely. they dont exist til draft time. this hasnt happened every time, but take WR (sorry spoiler) Fabian Favors, I like him, hes an interesting prospect, but sometimes when I get this draft class, hes not even an option to scout, other times he is, which makes me wonder online in a ccm if this could be an issue considering if you find a quick/superstar 7th rounder but cant scout him, he will go completely unnoticed til the time you can scout the guy, while some other team got to see his B awareness and took him early.

players are getting left off the list
Old 10-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1800
I found one LOLB (C. Preston) that I misspelled as "C. Peterson". Other than that, I didn't find any other errors. If you find any more, please let me know specifically which ones aren't correct. Note that the storyline players are listed separately on the left column.

-rdm
You are correct....SIR!! AGAIN THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
if this has been answered I apologize but...I know there have been players who disappear after injury or whatever storyline, but IVe had issues lately where...say I get a draft class that I know very very well, example the Kane(QB) draft class. there seems to be an issue where some players with 7th rd projections get left off the scout list completely. they dont exist til draft time. this hasnt happened every time, but take WR (sorry spoiler) Fabian Favors, I like him, hes an interesting prospect, but sometimes when I get this draft class, hes not even an option to scout, other times he is, which makes me wonder online in a ccm if this could be an issue considering if you find a quick/superstar 7th rounder but cant scout him, he will go completely unnoticed til the time you can scout the guy, while some other team got to see his B awareness and took him early.

players are getting left off the list
This is part of the reason we have 2 people working together to make the guide. We each save through all 30 draft classes, and double check each others work. We check through at different stages, often week 8, 17, off-season week 7 and during the draft. We have caught most of the players that sometimes don't appear until the draft. Am I sure we got every possible one and there isn't possibly a 3 dev somewhere in a draft that doesn't appear until the draft? No, but we sure as heck got most of them. WR F Favors both of us were able to see him in scouting, I'm not sure why you were unable to, but he is definitely on the guide. If you find specific examples of guys NOT on the guide anywhere, please feel free to let us know.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconfreak
This thread should be stickied IMO. Great guide.
I completely agree with this... start PMing the mods and make it happen!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #96
Rookie

has anyone found a legit scrambling QB (90+ in speed attributes) via draft?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »