Home

Madden 14 CCM or Normal Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden 14 CCM or Normal Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
Rookie

Cleveland Rocks's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 14 CCM or Normal Franchise

I look Madden I have been playing since 94. What do you think Madden 14 willhave CCM or the traditional Madden Franchise? Which would you prefer? Many willsay the will just add to the CCM because that is the direction the have chosen.But if you look at say Amazon you will see this Madden is rated like 2.5 out of5 and 230+ give the game the lowest possible rating. Most of issue are with thelack of a Franchise mode. The CCM does add a lot of think like the Twitter feeda draft storylines. The Franchise had a workable menu gui where you could seethe entire league through transaction log full NFL stats, you could editplayers and play any game import rookies, play the pro bowl. There are so manybug with CCM the salary cap, sliders not working the cpu ai and that it seemlike the most work in CCM went into closing the loophole and work around userused to control the entire league. The biggest glitch I remember in Madden 12was the constant rain. What I think they should do is strip a few thing thataren't working in CCM and streamline it and make it more of sSuperstar/myplayer mode and add the franchise from 12 to it. The IE added a lotbut I think the CCM hurt M13 the name alone changed people perception and it'sclosed nature turns some off while other love it. Madden 05 had like 5 gamemodes and the Franchise was much deeper. I don't think import will be back forthe simple fact that you have buy the new game to play the rookies. JMHO whatdo you think?fficeffice" />>>
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4
(facepalm) We have CCM. CCM is franchise mode stripped of features and studded with "fluff". They just need to properly implement CCM. Take franchise mode out of your vocabulary.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden 14 CCM or Normal Franchise

It's irrelevant really. They didnt go make this new CCM mode, only to take it out next year and bring back the old mode. I think by next year, CCM will be back up to par with where Franchise was, and people will forget it ever existed. This poor horse has been beaten more than any horse here. It's dead, its time to let go.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm enjoyin' franchise mode on M13, on PSVita albeit.
Mostly because the freedom to do what I wanted (made Tebow a fullback)

I also enjoy Madden CCM on PS3, only to a slightly lesser extent.
I do hope EA will tweak M14 so I can play CCM with more customization
& put players where I want'em.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey I havent played madden in months have they made it to where you put created players in ccm?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

If I'm not mistaken Josh Looman said CCM is the future of Madden and will be apart of the next 7 Madden titles. CCM will continue to grow and add new features and remove features that are unsuccessful.... And of course tweak things. One feature that will probably be around in Madden 14 is create a prospect, much like NCAA. Since we can't import NCAA draft classes this will at least give us the option to create real draft classes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »