Home

Player ratings are beyond horrible

This is a discussion on Player ratings are beyond horrible within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player ratings are beyond horrible

Hey guys, I've been a big madden supporter for years but now its just getting ridiculous. First of all I'm a big bengal fan and Im not saying the ratings should be high but just player ratings overrall are horrible. The bengals have basically the best dline In the nfl and their dlineman michael Johnson had 11 sacks this year but his rating is just a damn 80? Not to mention they got 2wide receivers who ran very fast 40 times but their speed is not where it should be. wideout marvin jones ran a 4.41 and his speed is a 88? Meanwhile andrew hawkins speed is a 94 when this kid can straight up fly. I can speak for so many teams. Fix the ratings man.... Even ****ing vincent jackson is fast as aj green in this game....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Player ratings are beyond horrible

yeah I feel you man and Hawkins dude can flat out fly and his first step is something serious

Green IMO is more quick than fast but Vincent Jackson should be no more than 85 speed IMO

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 01-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

i have to agree... i usually dont say anything because i am a huge bengals fan and i tend to be biased. but even ESPN just said that the bengals d-line is incredible and 1 of the best in the NFL. i have no idea why people mock draft IRL a d-lineman to them... makes no sense.

i believe burfict is under rated as well. i realize he has proven himself over the years yet... but look at his stats for this season. i think he was number 1 in tackles for bengals and like 3rd in tackles for loss. he didnt even start till week 3. his play has been impressive. more so then a 72 overall...

u can find ratings like this with every team tho. there are players overrated and players underrated. hot topic within multiple forums. everyone say ratings suck and need to be revamped. however, imo, when its across every team, it tends to even out. again... just my opinion. i just play for fun and hope for the best when new ratings come out. nothing more i can really do except fix ratings myself.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

ratings are made by media hype

if media tells he is very fast hes fast in game no matter what

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »