Home

Madden NFL 25 Franchise?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 25 Franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Rocks
The poster was not saying CCM should go he is stating the Franchise mode should be added with it. There should be an offline total control mode in the game and ccm is not that. Madden 04-05 had about 5 game modes 9 years later we only have 2 if you count MUT. I think the fans are evenly divided between CCM and Franchise. Given how often features are removed so quickly no one can say with certainty what will be in the game 5 years from now much less 10.
Good point, I overlooked that. Have had a personal rough stretch family wise here.

We'll see what is added back this year, I would think some of the stuff will be added back, they've had a year to perfect it.

Actually, that was Josh Looman. the creater of CCM, that stated the ten year projection.

One part of CCM I wish they would retool is XP. I'm like Bucky on this one, don't enjoy that aspect for progression.

Last edited by roadman; 03-22-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 1

As someone who has watched videos about CCM and played it briefly (because I haven't owned the game), I can't find a reason for them to go back to franchise mode.

Can someone convince me why this would be necessary? What is CCM missing that this needs to happen?
Old 03-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Good point, I overlooked that. Have had a personal rough stretch family wise here.

We'll see what is added back this year, I would think some of the stuff will be added back, they've had a year to perfect it.

Actually, that was Josh Looman. the creater of CCM, that stated the ten year projection.

One part of CCM I wish they would retool is XP. I'm like Bucky on this one, don't enjoy that aspect for progression.
Dude, I hope your family issues get resolved. You seem like a good guy. Wish you the best!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2013, 02:22 AM   #44
Just started!

OVR: 0

Keep CCM all i want is the ability to have a CCM offline with my friends like u could with madden 12s franchise mode and i dont mean everyone on the same team i mean we each manage different teams, not being able to that this year highly pissed me and my friends off!!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpoppaponce
Keep CCM all i want is the ability to have a CCM offline with my friends like u could with madden 12s franchise mode and i dont mean everyone on the same team i mean we each manage different teams, not being able to that this year highly pissed me and my friends off!!
Agreed I really feel this option should be back. At the very least you should be able to play any game you want. If I want to play all my games, plus maybe a few big matchups each week or maybe just the Superbowl, if I'm not in it...I should be allowed to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #46
Rookie

i buy madden to play with my brother and two sons at home!I DONT BUY MADDEN TO PLAY ALONE OR ONLINE AGAINST PEOPLE I DONT KNOW!i have know interest in that.i dont care if they have cc in madden just add the offline franchise for the loyal fans who just love the game and playing it with family and friends.they used to add superstar,etc why cant they add offline franchise for those who arent online gamers or dont like single player madden?its BS!they could just have cc online and allow offline franchise for the rest dont take away from the game,add too it
Old 04-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #47
Rookie

well im very happy that ea nolonger has a monopoly on nfl brand and 2k and others will start making nfl football games to rival and take over nfl from madden.madden has always tried to give as little as possible as far as upgrades and to be with taking out offline franchise and the option to play along with your own family and friends is criminal!youre paying 60$ to play football online with strangers,glitches,online lag and people who dont work,have wives,etc getting your butt kicked when honestly you only wanted to goof of with family and friends and enjoy the game however you see fit..2k took over basketball and im sure theyre about to do the same with football,this is what football fans needed(competition).i bet 2k has franchise,etc lol at least someone isnt trying to screw fans out of their enjoyment and family/friend experience for a one player online mode?
Old 04-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #48
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy0000
well im very happy that ea nolonger has a monopoly on nfl brand and 2k and others will start making nfl football games to rival and take over nfl from madden.madden has always tried to give as little as possible as far as upgrades and to be with taking out offline franchise and the option to play along with your own family and friends is criminal!youre paying 60$ to play football online with strangers,glitches,online lag and people who dont work,have wives,etc getting your butt kicked when honestly you only wanted to goof of with family and friends and enjoy the game however you see fit..2k took over basketball and im sure theyre about to do the same with football,this is what football fans needed(competition).i bet 2k has franchise,etc lol at least someone isnt trying to screw fans out of their enjoyment and family/friend experience for a one player online mode?
When did EA lose the licesne?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »