Home

New Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, Feature Playbook Dates Revealed

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, Feature Playbook Dates Revealed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #73
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, Feature Playbook Dates Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
They need a playbbok on A.I. more than anything. Madden was the perfect example of easy on the eyes but a dozen cards shy of a full deck. Man Madden 13 looked good!!!!!
who cares about the AI of the game..... thats nothing, i just want them to give things a good name ,and add some people to the sidelines, maybe some real refs. thats all that matters , is if the game looks good. how it actually plays...... who cares about that mess. lets just make it look nice, hype it up about 10 times better than it could ever be , and then let the fools give us their money! what a great idea.....
Old 04-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #74
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
who cares about the AI of the game..... thats nothing, i just want them to give things a good name ,and add some people to the sidelines, maybe some real refs. thats all that matters , is if the game looks good. how it actually plays...... who cares about that mess. lets just make it look nice, hype it up about 10 times better than it could ever be , and then let the fools give us their money! what a great idea.....
Well then you clearly no nothing about Madden, you will find everyone cares about AI. What do you mean that' nothing? How can Madden be good when the AI is stupid. Think.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #75
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Well then you clearly no nothing about Madden, you will find everyone cares about AI. What do you mean that' nothing? How can Madden be good when the AI is stupid. Think.
ummm , i was being sarcastic .....smh . cause it seems like people are more interested in some hype , and just tend to overlook one of the biggest issues that has been maddens problem for a long time, was the AI , or should i say the lack there of. they always try to hype the game up , and say how they added all this and that .... but they always overlook the real issue. AI PROBLEMS. Money plays, glitches. etc. the fact the oline cant figure out who to block, and when they do they still wont block em.How cbs cant figure out who they are supposed to guard when in man defense and offense comes out in bunch sets. But so many seem so pumped over alittle info about other things moreso than the things that really needs to be addressed . ive been burnt by grEed A too many times to be pumped about anything they put out there. If they have to hype it up so much, to me , means its still not that good a product. ill be into it , when i see it in action , and things actually work like they should. for once.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #76
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
I think your sarcasm meter is broken.

Then again you never know around here. I really, really hope that was a sarcastic post.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #77
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Well, i know its only a "screenshot" but i gotta say it really looks beautiful. screenshots can be decieving but the attention to detail in the art/graphics looks amazing to me. that said options and gameplay will dictate this games success.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 5

Considering the second blog for Connected Franchise is on May 20th and NCAA Dynasty is May 28th, I'm going to predict that in the 2nd blog for Connected franchise they will announce imported draft classes have returned. That way when they mention it in the Dynasty blog it wont be ruining a surprise for madden fans. Considering madden is the bigger money maker, it is logical to assume that EA will want a Madden blog to break the news. Doesnt NCAA usually release their dynasty blog before madden would release a career blog? This all seems logical and would explain why Madden career mode is going before an NCAA career mode.

If the imported draft classes bomb is being dropped in the 2nd CFM blog, I would assume the Madden share consists of sharing rosters, settings/sliders, and custom Teams. Anything less than that would be a disappointing feature. It would be great if custom playbooks were thrown into that as well.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #79
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
One thing that always disappoints me is how they focus on things in development cycles instead of just working on the game as a whole. Like I would almost guarantee there will be no new catch animations this year. I'd also be surprised if they worked on the passing game anymore at all this year. This football in compartments mentality has got to be remedied next generation. Nothing wrong with having a focus for marketing purposes, but just because they are focusing on one thing doesn't mean they have to neglect something else.
I get the impression that this is something they have to do given the short dev cycle. I don't like it either (compared to the alternative), but it appears to be an unfortunate reality of the situation.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #80
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbomb1upc
Things needed for online franchise/CCM
- Transaction report
- More control for commish i.e. veto trades, limit trades, reset games
- Being able to see player individual ratings while bidding on free agents in the offseason
- Player feedback when in contract negotiations i.e more money, more years, want to start...
- Set a date and time for auto advance of franchise
- Some kind of in game messaging system

Just a start of what I'm waiting for
dont forget all 32 team control

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »