Home

Could Adam Schefter Have a More Prominent Role in Madden NFL 25?

This is a discussion on Could Adam Schefter Have a More Prominent Role in Madden NFL 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #25
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Could Adam Schefter Have a More Prominent Role in Madden NFL 25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
I stand by my comments partner.Nothing your going to say to me will change my mind .
That's fine, but your opinion within that post is based upon statements which are completely false, as SecondSolution pointed out.

Trey Wingo does in-fact have audio recorded that plays back for the storyline players in a given CCM season during the NFL Draft. The draft is to me the most well-executed and fleshed out feature of the mode, in part because of Wingo's involvement. His audio is absolutely not limited to mere feature explanation videos.

As to tempering expectations, fine, and something I actually agree with given the absurd expectations that emerge for this game sometimes. However, I'm not exactly sure how else Adam Schefter would contribute to Madden 25 for something other than CCM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2013, 10:21 AM   #26
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
I stand by my comments partner.Nothing your going to say to me will change my mind .
Wow talk about burying your head in the sand.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #27
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
That's fine, but your opinion within that post is based upon statements which are completely false, as SecondSolution pointed out.

Trey Wingo does in-fact have audio recorded that plays back for the storyline players in a given CCM season during the NFL Draft. The draft is to me the most well-executed and fleshed out feature of the mode, in part because of Wingo's involvement. His audio is absolutely not limited to mere feature explanation videos.

As to tempering expectations, fine, and something I actually agree with given the absurd expectations that emerge for this game sometimes. However, I'm not exactly sure how else Adam Schefter would contribute to Madden 25 for something other than CCM.
It is obviously for CF.Mike Young gave that away when he said good guess about May 20th.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #28
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Adam Schefter will be appearing in Madden 25, more info on this May 20th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlastlast
PLEASE dont make it like HC09.... I play it alot and he gets ANNOYING after awhile
Head coach was kinda rough in terms of loading and bugs and scope. If the loading times weren't so sluggish I'd STILL be playing it lol
Old 05-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #29
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe

I was refering to a halftime/postgame show about said speculations.Im an online gamer and when i did try to do CCM I didn't even finish one season.I do see you guys point now nontheless.

Mega
Football is in the building.

Last edited by reddogmaddogbul; 05-09-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sounds to me like Madden 25 coach mode will be a lot like HC09 but using the madden engine. cudos. just hope the have it like ncaa where the cpu kicks the ball by itself.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #31
Pro

I'm a big Schefter fan, so seeing him have a role similar to that of HC09 (or even bigger) would be great! And anything they can add from HC09 would be a vast improvement, in my humble opinion. Loved the HC offseason/FA bidding, pro days, assistant coaches, scouting, etc, etc, etc. Even the clipboard was so much easier to navigate than the menu system Madden has.

Gives us more HC09!!! (please) lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #32
Pro

Trick13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdonnel1
Lets go BUFFALO!!!
That was so darn irritating that I had to mute the sound for the draft after the third time around - they really need to record a larger quantity of audio and have far less repetitive...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »