Home

Madden 25 next gen video

This is a discussion on Madden 25 next gen video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #17
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19
Just looks like an upgraded engine. And frankly, if I wasn't told that was Xbone, I would have thought that was 360.

I know it's early, but I guess we can temper expectations. Alot of the same terrible animations. (Really? The same audible animations? For another generation?!?)

Whatever.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 next gen video

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
I like the way the WR that was blocking at the 2:15 mark knew exactly where the defender was at to instantly turn around and suction right into him instead of being caught off guard and trying to adjust his self to make some sort of block to help his RB get more yards or into the endzone. That really needs to be addresses, such a momentum killer for me especially since this is all about "Run Free", I would rather earn it instead if it given too me like what was observed here.

More to come...
Old 06-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #19
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

2012 Run/Pass Ratio was
44% Run to 56% Pass

As a reference...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Just looks like an upgraded engine. And frankly, if I wasn't told that was Xbone, I would have thought that was 360.

I know it's early, but I guess we can temper expectations. Alot of the same terrible animations. (Really? The same audible animations? For another generation?!?)

Whatever.
Yea I totally agree. I was expecting to be blown away Looks like the same engine to me. Don't know if I'm all that excited by [ next gen football ] ;-( or even the the next gen systems
Old 06-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #21
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

The more and more I watch :45-:1:00 I just think to myself that was the worst angle a RB could have ever taken

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 12:05 AM   #22
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
The more and more I watch :45-:1:00 I just think to myself that was the worst angle a RB could have ever taken
Well, AP is being user controlled, so no big deal.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:51 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by simfballcritic
You're exactly right. What was shown at E3 was a build to only showcase the running capabilities and blocking upgrades, which still isn't fully developed. Just giving you some insight.
Simfballcritic no disrespect but...

How many times have we've heard this before?? "Oh this is an early build folks, don't worry the finished product will be way better" ummm.. Yeah I've heard this way to many times, way to many times.. That's EA's signature moto now, wait till the finished product! I'm sorry but i'll believe it when is see it, which is never when it comes to EA sports so.. I just don't believe in this company any more.. Sad but it has taken them this long to start showcasing something close to what a company did almost 10 years ago, with older Gen consoles??! smh...
Old 06-14-2013, 02:30 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 7

There could also be aspects of development that are omitted from this demo. Certain lines of code or graphical enhancements that are added in late in the development cycle. I believe that what you see is far from final wether it be graphical power, artificial intelligence or in game physics engine. This demonstration is very raw and you can't really make heads or tails out of it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »