Home

Old 08-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Jesus White's Arena

OVR: 2
Multiple Careers?

I skipped madden 13 so I didn't really get to use connected careers. I know that you have to join a league and that you can only use a team no one else is using, but is there a way to have multiple careers? So can I say join one league and be a QB and then join a different one as a coach or whatever so I can have two careers on the go like I used to do? Or do we have to stay in one league?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus White
I skipped madden 13 so I didn't really get to use connected careers. I know that you have to join a league and that you can only use a team no one else is using, but is there a way to have multiple careers? So can I say join one league and be a QB and then join a different one as a coach or whatever so I can have two careers on the go like I used to do? Or do we have to stay in one league?
Yes you can. Online you can only have I think 5 total at once (though I could be wrong on that exact number). Offline you can have as many as you want.

Old 08-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
Banned

rbstar420's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Multiple Careers?

In Be a player do you get drafted in M25 or is it still select your own team? would be great if you could get a real draft for your player.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Jesus White's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Multiple Careers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
Yes you can. Online you can only have I think 5 total at once (though I could be wrong on that exact number). Offline you can have as many as you want.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »