Home

Madden NFL 25 'Feel It' Gameplay Teaser (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 'Feel It' Gameplay Teaser (Next-Gen) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #201
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 'Feel It' Gameplay Teaser (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
That's a real picture though, can't expect it to look exactly like real life. I would like it to be mistake for real life though. It all comes down to animations not graphics anyway. No matter how good the game looks in stills, it MUST look right in motion.
yes it is real life...but if you look at those other two pics...which were 720p gameplay and from Madden 10-11...so released around 2009-10.

well if you take those pics.....increase the resolution to 1080p (which shouldn't be hard), most PS4 games are going to be 1080p (although EA hasn't said anything)....then just add more realistic lighting, which next gen is going to bring. More details which next gen is going to bring... then yes, that real life photo should be able to get replicated.

here is MLB The Show...... man I have nothing but Faith that they will be able to recreate something that is going to look like a photo for their PS4 title.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #202
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

It also depends on the angles the pics are taken from. The more accurate the angle and zoom it is to a real life photo the closer it can look to photo realism. Everything plays a part into tricking our brains into thinking the game is reality.

That's why I can't stand how EA does their trailers. The way they're captured with those 1998 floaty videogame camera angles does nothing to help the game.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 10-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #203
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Are we seriously not getting anything today? You would think after yesterday that EA would be chomping at the bit to release something that would do some damage control. As it stands, their silence is deafening.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #204
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
yes it is real life...but if you look at those other two pics...which were 720p gameplay and from Madden 10-11...so released around 2009-10.

well if you take those pics.....increase the resolution to 1080p (which shouldn't be hard), most PS4 games are going to be 1080p (although EA hasn't said anything)....then just add more realistic lighting, which next gen is going to bring. More details which next gen is going to bring... then yes, that real life photo should be able to get replicated.

here is MLB The Show...... man I have nothing but Faith that they will be able to recreate something that is going to look like a photo for their PS4 title.

Wow that looks amazing. Curious to see what they do on the PS4 even though I'm not that into baseball.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #205
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpac
I got you covered.
Laughed so hard I woke up the baby. Wife laughed too and she doesn't even play games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #206
Rookie

Gjordan's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

What's sad is Madden is trying to accomplish right now ( next Gen), what The Show has had.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #207
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

WOW, I had to look at that like three times, and I still wasnt sure lol, full disclosure though i need glasses like a mudda.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #208
MVP

OVR: 12

EA. The Masters of cut-scene marketing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »