Home

Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

This is a discussion on Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #17
Rookie

romeosdistress's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

the horrible pass coverage ruins it for me. i def regret buying it.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:17 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Playing Madden 25 on 360. Just downloaded a roster with all of Madden 15's rookies with EA's ratings from the new game.

This is basically like getting a new Madden to me.

I don't notice any graphics improvements or actual changes to gameplay with each new version of the game. They never seem to care about actually fixing gameplay or glaring errors or ommissions in the franchise modes or anything. It's a roster update and then each year they add some unnecessary gimmick that is gone the next year.

For anyone playing the new game on 360 how does it compare to the old? How is franchise mode? Did those morons remove the fantasy draft again? Is there anything actually new or better?

I remember hearing some claims about how user controlling the DL was supposed to be better, is this true?

edit:

"PRE-SNAP JUMP

While the PS3/360 versions have the new, optional defensive tackle cone indicator, they do not feature the ability to jump the snap while playing on the defensive line."

Pfffft WTF kind of bull**** is this. Oh ya the DL play doesn't suck anymore, it's great now. Except we can't be bothered to even put the features in the game. Lazy ****ing *******s.

edit:

LOLLLLL

"DEFENSIVE A.I.

The defensive A.I. has been revamped for the PS3 and Xbox One, and it's a big reason I like playing Madden 15. However, while EA says that the A.I. on the old-gen versions has been improved, it's not nearly as noticeable as on the new consoles."

So basically they did nothing and called it a new game

Last edited by BanchamekGym; 08-29-2014 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:08 AM   #19
Rookie

romeosdistress's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanchamekGym
Playing Madden 25 on 360. Just downloaded a roster with all of Madden 15's rookies with EA's ratings from the new game.

This is basically like getting a new Madden to me.

I don't notice any graphics improvements or actual changes to gameplay with each new version of the game. They never seem to care about actually fixing gameplay or glaring errors or ommissions in the franchise modes or anything. It's a roster update and then each year they add some unnecessary gimmick that is gone the next year.

For anyone playing the new game on 360 how does it compare to the old? How is franchise mode? Did those morons remove the fantasy draft again? Is there anything actually new or better?

I remember hearing some claims about how user controlling the DL was supposed to be better, is this true?

edit:

"PRE-SNAP JUMP

While the PS3/360 versions have the new, optional defensive tackle cone indicator, they do not feature the ability to jump the snap while playing on the defensive line."

Pfffft WTF kind of bull**** is this. Oh ya the DL play doesn't suck anymore, it's great now. Except we can't be bothered to even put the features in the game. Lazy ****ing *******s.

edit:

LOLLLLL

"DEFENSIVE A.I.

The defensive A.I. has been revamped for the PS3 and Xbox One, and it's a big reason I like playing Madden 15. However, while EA says that the A.I. on the old-gen versions has been improved, it's not nearly as noticeable as on the new consoles."

So basically they did nothing and called it a new game
the defensive a.i. is worse lol. i had a mlb on a te and he just stopped and stood there, not moving at all.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:08 AM   #20
Rookie

Like most have said, small enough difference for me to enjoy it and maybe not worth the full price though.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:23 AM   #21
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm not even going to bother with the purchase. In a month I'll be deep into nba 2k15 on the PC. I've been surprisingly content with madden 08 on the PC for my NFL fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 11:43 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenman01
Like most have said, small enough difference for me to enjoy it and maybe not worth the full price though.
Other than it says Madden 15 when you load it what is the difference?

Are there any improvements to gameplay you have noticed or stupid mistakes they have fixed?

Is the DL play actually better and different even though you can't even jump the snap?

And what the hell is this defensive tackle "cone indicator" nonsense?

Thanks
Old 08-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #23
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEBREAKER85
Probably removed it b/c there is no NCAA 15.
So what! They could have allowed us to use draft classes from NCAA 14 still. That game hasn't went anywhere has it? It's all about being scared after the Ed O'Bannon crap! Bottom line for me is if I can't import or edit draft classes then it's a gamebreaker for me.

I can't speak for everyone else. I'm just a roster freak kind of guy! I want players with real-life names. Not somebody named Billy Bob Thornton from Slingblade that they have named in the game.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-29-2014, 03:14 PM   #24
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

OVR: 3

I just bought the game today, and I'm glad that I did. True, it is very similar to M25, but the gameplay is much better. Running the ball is more difficult and pass coverage is improved, which were my two biggest gripes with M25.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »