Home

Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

This is a discussion on Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 10:49 PM   #57
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
sounds good. I trust your judgment I'm still gonna wait for the annual price drop in a month. I like the way they changed the XP in CFM.. the game prep stuff. Focusing on a few players and choosing between XP and confidence. That is in right?

Also play the sticks is in last gen? I was watching videos but didnt see it anywhere. I'm glad thats in if it's the case.

Defensive cam is a let down but tbh I usually control a S or LB and probably wouldnt use it much anyways.

I saw there is a thing at the playcall screen called 'Chew the clock' can someone explain that to me?
Yes play the sticks is in. On the 360 you hit 'Y' at the line and the 'Y' again. I assume it's the triangle for PS3.

Chew the clock will forego any accelerated clock setting and take you down to 12 seconds on the play clock with the corresponding run off of the game clock. Helps you kill the last few minutes faster.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:22 AM   #58
Just started!

OVR: 0

Like a nasty habit, after two years off, I picked up Madden for the PS3.....Plus I'm a die hard Seahawks fan, so I figured it would be fun to dominate with them!
Old 09-11-2014, 01:10 AM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
\

Bluff blitzes, QB contain, and disguise coverage are in the game and I enjoy. Also, play the sticks, over the top and underneath coverage is in.
Where is this? I cannot find it on my defensive keys (PS3)
Old 09-11-2014, 02:32 AM   #60
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: Buyers remorse (M15). Anyone??

using this Fifa 14 Coins Kaufen conversation over will likely be me! I would encounter a number of nike mercurial vapor cleats on the skilled professionals and i also mean, your professionals, abruptly appeared investigating me,

i must say i am somewhat embarrassed easily is a loss facing them. I have to concede I was a lttle bit jealous using the skills, but I are capable of doing it, given that I am able to grow from their .

and improve my expertise to see my best. I ran across which everybody includes a distinct approach to fifabay bowling, that is fascinating.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:11 AM   #61
Just started!

I've had a few years where I purchased Madden which I regretted within the first few days(some hours). This year, it's going to be even more interesting w/ no NCAA game and next Gen consoles released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 12:19 PM   #62
Rookie

No Ncaa football No Madden for me... Its the same as Madden 25...(I rented it)
Old 09-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 15

I was enjoying it until i realized that Auto subs still dont work after like 4 years. I dont know how that is possible
Old 09-14-2014, 04:42 AM   #64
Just started!

This is a good purchase for me, this is probably the last madden I'm getting for PS3 though. Idk how long I'll keep this generation, but I know this is probably going to be the last madden that has new features added.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »