Home

MUT 17 Discussion

This is a discussion on MUT 17 Discussion within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2016, 08:01 PM   #417
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MUT 17 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFan2013
How do I get more thanksgiving food items? Need 15 more to get the upgraded TY Hilton. Completed the challenges, solos, and the objectives. How many do you usually get from H2H's?

Buying packs apparently I'm in the same spot as you I'm 13 away and completely out of food and challenges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2016, 04:17 AM   #418
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9

Grinded for a second one today just put him up on the AH let's see if it's worth it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2016, 10:38 AM   #419
Pro

MUT 17 Discussion

I'm starting run low on coins and I'm regretting not selling my flashback Orakpo the day he dropped and was going for 300k
He is listed for around 25-30k now on Xbox
And somewhat related idk if if liek this for you PS4 guys but it seems like it's cheaper to straight up buy some players than iris to buy the collectibles to build them which seems kind of backwards to me, like I get the collectibles are rare so you list higher but some sets players are listed for 5-10k less than what it would take to buy all the stuff to build them.

Last edited by E The Rhymer; 11-23-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:57 AM   #420
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
Buying packs apparently I'm in the same spot as you I'm 13 away and completely out of food and challenges

I got to 30. If you do probably 2 ranked drafts on DC and win at least 3 games on each you should get to it. Now I have 90 TY Hilton that goes to 93 if he has 10+ recs, and plus I also have the LTD Dak 90-93 if he has 300+ yds..
Old 11-23-2016, 12:28 PM   #421
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I'm starting run low on coins and I'm regretting not selling my flashback Orakpo the day he dropped and was going for 300k
And somewhat related idk if if liek this for you PS4 guys but it seems like it's cheaper to straight up buy some players than iris to buy the collectibles to build them which seems kind of backwards to me, like I get the collectibles are rare so you list higher but some sets players are listed for 5-10k less than what it would take to buy all the stuff to build them.
Yeah very rarely do I build them this year, in previous years they would give you a coin bonus for building the set, not this year. So now I usually just buy a player straight up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2016, 01:30 PM   #422
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFan2013
I got to 30. If you do probably 2 ranked drafts on DC and win at least 3 games on each you should get to it. Now I have 90 TY Hilton that goes to 93 if he has 10+ recs, and plus I also have the LTD Dak 90-93 if he has 300+ yds..

Oh I don't really play DC but I'll try it hopefully I can get some wins

Old 11-23-2016, 05:17 PM   #423
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
I got a ton of coins today for completing objectives, winning solo challenges and completing sets. Guess EA just added em in today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2016, 09:48 AM   #424
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
I got a ton of coins today for completing objectives, winning solo challenges and completing sets. Guess EA just added em in today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
That's what I'm guessing. Woke up turned on Madden and it felt like Christmas morning. Got like 100k coins, 1000 contracts and like 20 packs worth of players to sell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »