Home

MLB 2K13 2018 - OS Community Roster (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 2018 - OS Community Roster (Xbox 360) within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2019, 02:47 PM   #25
Rookie

mnparty's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Update 10/21/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
MLB 2K13 2018 OS Community Roster #2 (Xbox 360)

Transactions updated as of October 21, 2018

*Several player ratings have been updated.

* Over 120 new players, including 53 Draft picks.

Roster on PAGE 1 / POST 1
As a thank you to you, jmc, and all that were involved in this project, I have updated this file. I have not edited or created any players, just moved them to their new teams. I have moved many minor league players along with trades. Not every team is perfect, but I have done the best I can over the last month. I would like to know how I can share this file here. Any info would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2019, 08:45 AM   #26
jmc
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnparty
As a thank you to you, jmc, and all that were involved in this project, I have updated this file. I have not edited or created any players, just moved them to their new teams. I have moved many minor league players along with trades. Not every team is perfect, but I have done the best I can over the last month. I would like to know how I can share this file here. Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you I appreciate this, I'm working on a new updated for this year that I hope to release sometime between this month or April.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:47 AM   #27
Banned

justblazedown3's Arena

Re: MLB 2K13 2018 - OS Community Roster (Xbox 360)

Just read some reviews on Xbox 1 for RBI baseball 19 and I had to laugh that the top comment not only bashes the game but they shoutout MLB 2k13 on 360 as being a better alternative then RBI baseball!

I think we have a leg up in the future of 2k baseball....

Look forward to this seasons roster update and as always if ya need help on anything, let me know i still have a week or so before i go back to work.

Also did you by any chance fix the glitch for My career users? I was wondering if it has to do with a certain player (duplicate numbers) or just roster overall numbers?

It could be simple and just needing to add players to all minor teams to allow a complete roster and if not it glitches? J/w?

Looking forward to the new drop and again thanks JMC and all others for your efforts!

Old 03-23-2019, 07:03 AM   #28
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnparty

Eeasiest way I know is to save the roster to a zip file then post it here using the attachment button. Looks like a paper clip located next to the smiley face.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:07 PM   #29
jmc
Pro

The next roster will have several new players added, but because of a lack of time some of them will not have their ratings done. I will add a list of which ones were not finished when I post a new update soon.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:15 PM   #30
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
The next roster will have several new players added, but because of a lack of time some of them will not have their ratings done. I will add a list of which ones were not finished when I post a new update soon.
Just a thank you for working on these rosters for gratis- I'm only one voice, but it's the right thing to do.

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 04-23-2019, 05:33 PM   #31
jmc
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOLEliot
Just a thank you for working on these rosters for gratis- I'm only one voice, but it's the right thing to do.
Because the season is already in full swing, and with all the injuries occurring a couple of teams lineups and rotations will need to be adjusted. I will try to have it up before the end of this week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2019, 01:00 PM   #32
Rookie

When was the last update for this roster? Page one says October 2018, is that correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »