Home

Minnesota Twins 2006 Discussion

This is a discussion on Minnesota Twins 2006 Discussion within the MLB Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-13-2006, 10:17 AM   #73
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Minnesota Twins 2006 Discussion

Don't look now but Morneau is actually hitting. Surprising, I know.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:00 AM   #74
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14

The bats are beginning to show some life and slowly, but surely the pitching is coming around. It's good to see Radke pitching like he did tonight, he wasn't great, but he pitched well enough for us to get the win. Also Rondell White is beginning to get on base more. If his power can begin to show up, our offense might have a chacne to bring us back atop the Central.
Iowa Hawkeyes (NCAA)
Minnesota Twins (MLB)
Tennessee Volunteers (NCAA)
Old 05-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #75
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

Was at the game again last night and I noticed the crowd really got behind Rondell White when he got his two hits. They also cheered pretty loud when Radke would get out of an inning without doing too much damage. It was really nice to see that Radke could get into trouble, yet not give up the big inning. I have really been impressed with what I have seen from Luis Castillo. It has been really nice to have consistancy from him, Shannon Stewart and Joe Mauer atop the lineup. I personally think that Joe Mauer has had a calming effect on Torii Hunter and Michael Cuddyer because both of them have been going deep into counts and still putting the ball in play. Finally, Juan Castro has been a great value for us. He plays excellent defense, has great at-bats, moves guys over and hits the ball the other way which is what we need to do a little more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2006, 06:53 AM   #76
We'll waste him too.

snepp's Arena

OVR: 32

You'll never be able to sell me on Juan Castro, he makes Greg Gagne look like Arod. No amount of defense he plays can atone for the vast number of outs he generates at the plate. Between him and Batista we have an atrocious left side of the infield, the anti-Yankees in every sense. Thank GOD for Luis Castillo!!! Imagine the following combination of out-makers...

Batista...Castro...Rivas. Could write one hell of a horror movie with that material.

Anyway, about the game last night....ugh. I really thought Silva had himself back together after the adjustment to his mechanics and that good start he had. Go read my fun fact in the White Sox thread, that about sums it up.

Last edited by snepp; 05-15-2006 at 06:57 AM.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:19 AM   #77
We'll waste him too.

snepp's Arena

OVR: 32

Lohse with another craptastic start. He came into the game with an ERA above 8, and it went up.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:06 PM   #78
MVP

dust247's Arena

According to what I heard last night, Francisco Liriano will be replacing Carlos Silva in the rotation.
Iowa Hawkeyes (NCAA)
Minnesota Twins (MLB)
Old 05-17-2006, 06:06 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 2

The Twins have finally did it....they have taken Lohse out of the rotation and into the minors. Boof Bonser will be starting on sunday against the brewers. I am glad now!
http://www.startribune.com/509/story/438764.html
Old 05-17-2006, 06:24 PM   #80
MVP

dust247's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowddogg
The Twins have finally did it....they have taken Lohse out of the rotation and into the minors. Boof Bonser will be starting on sunday against the brewers. I am glad now!
http://www.startribune.com/509/story/438764.html
WOW! This is great news, I guess the front office has finally stopped worring about players' feelings. I can't wait to see what Boof Bonser can do. He'll probably struggle in his first outting, but I can't wait to see what he can do.
Iowa Hawkeyes (NCAA)
Minnesota Twins (MLB)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »