Home

2014 Atlanta Braves

This is a discussion on 2014 Atlanta Braves within the MLB Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2014, 08:30 PM   #121
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: 2014 Atlanta Braves

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
They've shut us out five of the last seven times we've played. We've won the other two times. So hey, if we score early tomorrow, we should know that we'll win.
I'm sure you know how the Braves are. I remember when the opponent could call up anyone against ATL and he'd look like Cy Young. I always hated playing Montreal because no matter how bad they were the Braves would lose. Then there was Gregg Jefferies. Screw that guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2014, 08:53 PM   #122
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
I'm sure you know how the Braves are. I remember when the opponent could call up anyone against ATL and he'd look like Cy Young. I always hated playing Montreal because no matter how bad they were the Braves would lose. Then there was Gregg Jefferies. Screw that guy.
LOL...that is so true. My dad used to hear 'making his MLB debut' against the Braves and predict a shutout...we never have hit guys we haven't seen before very well at all.

Didn't get to see the game today (spent my day on an airliner), but it's one game. Glad it's back...
Old 04-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #123
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Brewers, especially Gallardo, have our number. I feel like we have been shut out there a ton lately.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:28 AM   #124
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Somebody on ESPN said "after all Braun's been through ... " as though we should be sympathetic. How about not cheating and then not lying - multiple times - about it?

I know he was 0-for-4, but I thought Uggla looked better today. Not sure why we can't score runs against the Brewers.

Uggla hit the ball hard a few times, that was good to see. He didn't seem to be completely missing the ball like he was last season.

Sad to see BJ still being BJ. I know it's early and there is plenty of time left, but he loves to swing at pitches out of the zone.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:09 PM   #125
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Now I must ask...

Where the hell is Snitker?
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #126
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Now I must ask...

Managing the Gwinett Braves. This guy currently out there should be making pizzas it looks like.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:42 PM   #127
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Now I must ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Managing the Gwinett Braves. This guy currently out there should be making pizzas it looks like.
Doug Dascenzo took over this year...I remember Snitker's first year he made a lot of mistakes, so I expect we'll see the same this year. I've always wanted, with all the stats that are kept, to see someone keep stats on 3B coaches and their 'success' rate.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:07 PM   #128
Rookie

kjtrippe's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone else thinking we should steal more bases this year?

And Freddie hitting 30+ HR?

And why don't I remember who Harang is lol

Last edited by kjtrippe; 04-01-2014 at 10:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »