Home

1988 Beta Roster in Vault PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS/TIPS

This is a discussion on 1988 Beta Roster in Vault PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS/TIPS within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: 1988 Beta Roster in Vault PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS/TIPS

Is the Beta roster with a couple teams done still in the vault? I can't seem to find it

PSN Brandon26ms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 4

awesome news dudes!...go ahead and upload what ya got man...much appreciated for the hard work you can take just as much cred for this as I cuz i know how tedious ratings can be and how much second guessing yerself can drive you crazy (does for me anyways)...bjf can take what ya got and work on that a little...i'll finish doing gear & face edits for the last 17 or 18 teams i have not completed once this is done (for faces/gear I have finished NYY BOS BAL TOR KC LAD CHC 1/2 NYM & 1/2 OAK)...these should be pretty awesome once done and should make for an easier time creating rosters in 5 yrs both directions since the same players will be there...thanks again fellas
Old 04-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #67
Pro

yount how recent was the set you were working from...was it my latest upload from last week or one of the first ones from the vault?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #68
Pro

bjf, if you have already done a bunch of ratings work on the latest version of the rosters, i would just continue with that...if yount is working from my most recent set that was posted here, then i would work from that...up to you but the most recent one i put up that you are working from has several days worth of gear/face/pitcher repert./etc. work that the previous ones did not and im not too keen on redoing all that stuff...we'll have to wait and see what set yount was working from...regardless, yount if yer interested you could be a MAJOR help in fine-tuning these rosters as well as others in the future...thanks again

Last edited by ryan4889; 04-07-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon12 Re: 1988 Beta Roster in Vault PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS/TIPS

He guys, sorry I did not reply right away but I just had knee surgery yesterday morning and I have been a little "out of it." The set I worked with was the one with BOS, BAL, NYY, TOR, KC, CHC, 1/2 OAK, LAD completed, at least I think that's the one. I will upload what I have to the roster vault and you guys can do what you want with it.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:35 AM   #70
Pro

nice...we can work off that one since i only did 4 or 5 players on the Mets so far anyways...thanks a ton man...lookin forward to it...take it easy on the knee
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #71
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

whats the most recent update on these, still super excited for them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #72
Pro

Yount was kind enough to re-rate everyone on the 25-man MLB rosters as well as getting the retired number workaround working...he upped the roster as 88 ros on April 7...just sort by date and the 88 ros on april 7 is the one...these'll be fun to play with till I finish the rest of the editing at the end of the month...BFJ is also going to be working on this roster for the next few wks while im in school, so great things are on the way here...wont be long before you'll have a chance to play with any team's 85-95 roster (89 is the one I'm really looking forward to as the Cubs had a sweet team that year adding Jerome Walton to their outfield......just talkin about it gets me excited...still only the teams indicated have had faces/pitch repertoires/gear edited (these would be BAL BOS KC TOR NYY LAD CHC 1/2 OAK, 1/2 NYM, & 1/2 PIT)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »