Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 02:43 AM   #1249
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMikey
Any ETA on V2 yet?
I think its pretty clear that asking for an eta does nothing for you. I believe knight said that his next update is gonna be sunday sometime because he is busy this weekend with work. Wait until sunday and knight will update us all. my guess is that he will be around 2/3 through the roster updates.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 05-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #1250
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

I also agree on bumping austin jackson up to an 'A' potential. He clearly has shown that he is gonna be running CF in detroit for a long time to come, and he is just gonna get better. He will strike out a lot less as time goes on, and his intangibles will improve too.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 05-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #1251
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stusteelersqb5
I think its pretty clear that asking for an eta does nothing for you. I believe knight said that his next update is gonna be sunday sometime because he is busy this weekend with work. Wait until sunday and knight will update us all. my guess is that he will be around 2/3 through the roster updates.
If I recall correctly, the last time Knight mentioned how far along he was, he said about 2/3rds. So his next update might be... around 3/4ths.

On a separate note, I noticed someone asked why SCEA players aren't having their ratings adjusted. I'm curious about this as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #1252
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

As far as stock ratings and i dont want to speak for Knight but he leaves them up to user preference. What you might think needs to be tweaked somebody else wouldnt, so its best to leave the stock alone. Plus other guys will be doing that after V2 comes out.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #1253
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karle
While I do not usually get involved in the player ratings issue, I do agree with those proposing to bump Austin Jackson to an "A". Yes, it is unlikely that he will still be batting .350 at the end of the season, but how many other "A" rating players bat .350.

The fact is that so far he is performing well and has been improving by striking out much less frequently than he did in the beginning of the season.

Karle

Good call Karle. I am from Detroit and I have had the pleasure of watching Jackson every at bat this year. As I agree with you about Jackson not maintaining the 350 BA through one month I do recall a player named Chris Shelton that after a month or so was raking the ball and he was suppose to be the next greatest thing. Then he just teetered off. While i'm not comparing Jackson to Shelton one bit. Sometimes we are what people call "Prisoners of the moment.' It's hard to bump up the players potential based on a small sample size of one month. I'm not trying to degrade anyone's opinion at all by any means. Just throwing in my two sense I guess!!

Thanks for the hard work Knight!

Sal
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 05-08-2010, 12:44 PM   #1254
Pro

OVR: 5

Chris Shelton aka Red Pop? Yes I do recall him as well, Rod Allen would have called his start to 2006 a "catalyst." I was glad to see the support on the Austin Jackson bump from a B to an A. I dont think he will hit .350 either all year, but I am drinking the Kool-Aid, and I think he will hit around .300.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #1255
Banned

OVR: 4

Rojo Johnson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #1256
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsburghkid
Rojo Johnson
Yep. Rojo Johnson
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »