Home

MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #33
Rookie

brewersfan84's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th)

We also get Jim Edmonds with stats!!
Old 04-15-2010, 12:50 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Did they add Mick Kelleher as the Yankees 1st base coach? Or are we still stuck with that 9 foot tall guy with the crazy facial hair? lol
Old 04-15-2010, 01:12 AM   #35
TK-421

M11x's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtigers63
O.K., I've never seen this in a SCEA roster update before. Someone mentioned they redownloaded the file and saw Jason Heyward as an A potential. Well I decided to check the free aent list and was stunned. Heyward is in the free agent list but that wasn't the surprise. There are actually high level prospects such as Logan Morrison, Juan Castro and several others.
Now I have never seen this before where they have included prospects that don't have MLB experience. Can someone please check and make sure I'm not seing things? Again this was in the free agent listing and I didn't actually put any of these guys on their respective team but I will tell you the guys I saw listed had there names and positions correct.
I remember last year before one of the patches corrected it; after loading Knights OS roster and then loading the online update, the 25 created players in Knights roster ended up in the free agent list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #36
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New Rosters are up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBRMKane
I've noticed Heyward and Austin Jackson (DET) don't need their audios added. Their names are automatically said by the announcers.
Yea same with Sizemore(Det), Lewis(Tex),Grudielanek(Cle), Lucy(CHW),Hensley(Fla),Lamb(Fla),Clement(Pit), Mather(STL), and Edmonds(Mil). All of these guys have commentary with their names.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #37
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
Rosters look pretty good to me( without the correct minor lg names), I think we sometimes forget that this is a videogame!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:23 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

Could someone please post Tyler Colvin's updated attributes?

Thanks.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:05 AM   #39
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
That is weird, I thought I was using some d/l rosters from spring training and in my franshise Jason Heyward is on the Braves. I am 80+ games in.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 5

How is Scott Sizemore a B potential and Austin Jackson a C potential? In the roster I downloaded Heyward was a B. I am wondering if anyone who got a chance to check the new rosters they downloaded after 12noon, if Austin Jackson and Sizemore were adjusted. I am figuring Sizemore should be a C/B, but Austin Jackson should be an A. He is hitting over .300 so far this season. Also was Heyward adjusted as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »