Home

OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated Daily

This is a discussion on OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated Daily within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #137
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I had to ask cause it made no sense to me either. Luckily, I found someone on here who had been helpful many times before who contacted me to make it easier. So, I will now do the same...
- With 40 man rosters, and minor league teams full, Spring Training will be fine.
- Once Spring Training is over the 40 man goes to 25. All your lineups will get rearranged and the CPU will make whatever cuts it wants regardless of how you want it or how you had set it up.
- Leaving only 25 on the 40 man roster impedes the CPUs ability to cut anyone cause the team's already at 25 guys.

That's basically it. It's not insanely difficult to get, but, there is something to be said for thread being long, issues not being clearly outlined, and people having different learning curves.
Does this answer your question , New roster coming soon
Old 05-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #138
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated D

I understand whats going on. Just did not know if you control one team will that cause issues with the rosters? If an injury occurs. So on. I just want to concentrate on my team.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseedward26
I understand whats going on. Just did not know if you control one team will that cause issues with the rosters? If an injury occurs. So on. I just want to concentrate on my team.
I think you should just wait tonight new roster coming soon.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:37 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
Does this answer your question , New roster coming soon
dorismary knight should come out with v2 this week with all the correct minor league player,line up and rotation.Please consider v2
Old 05-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #141
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
dorismary knight should come out with v2 this week with all the correct minor league player,line up and rotation.Please consider v2
I highly doubt it plus I love Brunnoces Faces in this version !
But would consider it as a Group effort after the Final version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #142
Banned

This latest Version is on Sportsconnect NOW ,
Furcal back , Reyes batting leadoff and all transactions thru 5-25 7:27pm cst .

OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER5-25
as always VOTE thumbs up !
Old 05-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #143
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseedward26
Of course it will if you let cpu AI logic make decisions ? just like Manual and Auto .
Just think if you leave auto injuries on youll get injuries and if you have TRC off the AI logic will then come into play .
And then rosters will scramble , GUYS JUST READ THE DESCRIPTION OF EACH SLIDER WHEN SETTING UP A FRANCHISE and pick what you wanna control
Old 05-25-2010, 11:23 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 5

Royals...

Mitch Meir of the Royals wears #12.

Mike Avilas is using a light bat.

Texas...

Borboun wears a dark brown glove main color.

Ray (relief pitcher) uses a tan glove with dark brown strings.

Feliz (relief pitcher) uses a navy blue main color for his glove.

Guerrero wears a light brown glove.

Colorado...

Chacin (pitcher) uses blue strings in his glove. He uses a black glove in other colors. He wears high socks. Also he is a starting pitcher.

Washington...

Livan Hernandez (pitcher) uses a red glove.
Nieves (catcher) uses a natural grain bat, with a light stainted barrel color. He uses a tan glove. (slight black in it, but almost all the glove is tan) He uses black strings though.
Tyler Walker (relief pitcher) wears #39.
Maldonado (catcher) wears #25.
Bernadina wears #2. He also wears a shin guard & uses a natural grain bat all the way.
Batista (relief pitcher) wears a tan glove with dark brown strings.

Giants..

Romo (relief pitcher) uses a red pocket & red strings in his glove.
Mota's (relief pitcher) last name is in the database, you might want to add it.

Red Sox...

McDonald wears #54 & uses a totally black glove.

Baltimore...

Mata (pitcher) wears #50.
Patterson wears #6.

Last edited by Big Shmooz; 05-26-2010 at 12:59 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »