Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #649
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

yeah i saw the thread and was going to go by that, but i can't see where i can manually dl players.

anyone know?
Old 07-27-2010, 06:17 PM   #650
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
yeah i saw the thread and was going to go by that, but i can't see where i can manually dl players.

anyone know?
In your franchise, select which ever team you want. Go to the 'disabled list.' Notice a list of players but you can't really do anything there. Press R1. See the list of players. It either notes injury time remaining, or 'no injury' dependant on the player. Select the player you are looking for with the X button. You will then be prompted to either designate an injury, or remove an injury (if a player has one) all together.

Remember, if your global settings don't have injuries on 'manual', this screen will NOT be available.

I'm not in front of the game at the moment, but I'm pretty sure this is spot on. Hope I've helped.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #651
Rookie

OVR: 1

works, thanks for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #652
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
You can't download it from the Roster Vault because it's not a roster file. It's a Franchise file and you must download it from one of the zips he has posted. Also, if you care about getting trophies, you won't be able to with his franchise file.
I hadn't thought of the trophy stuff. So using non SCEA rosters is considered the same as using codes in other games? I guess you could run simultaneous franchises, 1 with official rosters and 1 using these great knight & Co. rosters.

Interesting.

bob
Old 07-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #653
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4bob
I hadn't thought of the trophy stuff. So using non SCEA rosters is considered the same as using codes in other games? I guess you could run simultaneous franchises, 1 with official rosters and 1 using these great knight & Co. rosters.

Interesting.

bob
I believe it has to do with the franchise save originating from another console.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 07-28-2010, 08:12 PM   #654
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
I believe it has to do with the franchise save originating from another console.
That's right. Using the Full Minors roster file is fine, you'll still get trophies. But if you use Hustlin's franchise file, all trophies will be blocked. Kind of sucks for trophy hunters like me.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Old 07-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #655
Rookie

OVR: 0
just curious if u guys are gonna add more players to the next update rather than just adjust attributes? id really like to see my bro in the royals minors cuz he's in hi-a right now (his name's adam frost)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #656
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
That's right. Using the Full Minors roster file is fine, you'll still get trophies. But if you use Hustlin's franchise file, all trophies will be blocked. Kind of sucks for trophy hunters like me.
hmmm... something to think about that hadn't occurred to me. It makes sense. it's like downloading a saved data file for Red Dead Redemption that powers up your guy without doing anything. But sports games are different but I understand the concept.

I don't usually go after trophies but it is cool to look at them to see what I did to get a particular trophy for a certain game. I might have to start another franchise fust for trophy hunting. On a good day I can get 3 games in. 2 Franchise games and a classic all star season game. That should work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »