Home

Stance and Delivery Edit Spreadsheets

This is a discussion on Stance and Delivery Edit Spreadsheets within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #65
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Stance and Delivery Edit Spreadsheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBaconBeckham
Spreadsheet links have been updated. I made at least 50 revisions, added some players from Knight's rosters.
This will be a never ending project LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
This will be a never ending project LOL
Never ending is right. Currently around 700 edits done already. By the end of the season, we might be looking at 800-900.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #67
Rookie

im sorry im alittle confused here...are these edits updated and unloaded in the roster vault? or is this just for comments and a roster will be coming out eventually?
Old 04-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #68
Rookie

jgarcia's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by il blood il
im sorry im alittle confused here...are these edits updated and unloaded in the roster vault? or is this just for comments and a roster will be coming out eventually?
Some of these are already in the OS opening day set, but this weekend you can get the OS opening day set with all of these implemented plus equipment edits which are really good I must say.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #69
Rookie

Vanman2425's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia
Some of these are already in the OS opening day set, but this weekend you can get the OS opening day set with all of these implemented plus equipment edits which are really good I must say.
Who's putting all that together?
Old 04-15-2011, 01:40 AM   #70
Rookie

jgarcia's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanman2425
Who's putting all that together?
look in OSFM pitch edits thread runandshoots is currently implementing equipment edits
Old 04-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #71
Rookie

BoarWarrior27's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBaconBeckham
Batting Stances
Pitching Deliveries

If you don't see a player you want to edit, it's either because I thought the stance given to him by SCEA was good enough or I did not actually edit that player for whatever reason. If you think a player's motion who is not on this list should be changed, please do tell.

Update 2: All teams have been revised for opening day 2011.

Update: All 30 teams have been done. It took me at least 50 hours to study video, figure out which motions to give to the players, and actually edit my roster file. With that said, if you think something I have is wrong or should be improved, say it constructively. I welcome any suggestions that can help me improve this project.

If you don't feel like putting all these in yourself, I've done the job already. You can download my roster file with all of these edits in it, along with correct opening day rosters, equipment, and other small edits here and there. It's under the username BaconSlayer15 and the name "Opening Day" on SportsConnect. I will upload a file later for those without internet access on their PS3.

I would like to give a lot of credit to the entire OS community for some of these edits. I did not come up with 100% of these. Thanks to those who contributed in all the stance/delivery threads, your contributions made this project possible.

I did this for MLB 2K10 last year (2K actually used it!) and I've been doing the same for The Show this year. I hope I can finish all the teams by opening day (currently at 16). I just finished all the American League teams and it only took two weeks...lol.

I looked at video for pretty much every player on the 40 man roster that existed in the game and tried to match up a stance/delivery for them (if it was needed).

All suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome. If you want to help contribute, PM me and I'll see if I can give you editing permission to the spreadsheet. My ultimate goal is to let the player choose what he prefers, so having multiple stances and deliveries for one player will be helpful.
Thanks this will be awesome!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2011, 03:26 AM   #72
Rookie

I will be no longer working on or updating this project.

Last edited by ImBaconBeckham; 04-28-2011 at 02:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »