Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #809
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
Knight did you see my question about ImBaconBeckham? Is his stuff going to be in for the Opening Day set?
I don't think I can get all those changes in.
That's a lot more than I was thinking of to get the Opening Day set out.
Didn't Ridin' already put a lot of them in though?

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #810
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I don't think I can get all those changes in.
That's a lot more than I was thinking of to get the Opening Day set out.
Didn't Ridin' already put a lot of them in though?

M.K.
Knight165
I think Ridin got the AL in and I know ImBaconBeckham, TheRunandShoot and KJWILLIAMS1 were willing to enter them for you if you want to send them the file before you release the opening day set. You can then just post a link to ImBaconBeckham's google docs so people can use that and the other threads for 2nd opinions if they don't like what is entered
Old 04-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #811
MVP

OVR: 9

Hey Knight and team, thanks so much for this, it is amazing, i just have a question will the missing prospect for Boston [SP] mind blank forgeting his name atm, be in V4? i know this has probs already been asked, so sorry but if he is not is he in the player vault at all?

Thanks again guys, the work is amazing in here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #812
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Here's the Express Roster

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...=true&sid=t102
Old 04-02-2011, 11:15 PM   #813
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

If it's only a week or so for the opening day set, I think I'll just wait for that!
Old 04-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #814
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberxxnever3
the opening day rosters will most likely be edits for minor league teams(lineups/rotations)...and the next update version u wont have to restart your franchise/rtts...but yea i just moved a FA onto the red sox roster that had sort of the same ratings and age as tazawa...i just edited everything myself, i mean his potential is pretty much the only thing i couldnt edit...put him in place of jason bergmann who was released by the sox in ST...
these rosters dont have to be YOUR final rosters before u start your franchise...u can make as many edits as you want as to who is on the 40 man and who is where in the minor leagues...it just takes some time, but if your planning on doing a 30 team controlled franchise then it makes sense to edit it before you start the franchise...this way after ST is finished and BEFORE u continue to the regular season u can move whatever guys u want off the MLB roster to get down to your 25...this will also keep your lineups and rotations in tact as well...

Forgive me if this question is very green but you mention above that when the next update comes out you will not need to restart your franchise. How would you update your rosters without having to restart your franchise? This is my first time with the Show as I've finally gotten the PS3 and was able to leave 2k sports! Thanks.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #815
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

If the 25 man roster seems to be the way to go, any chance of a list or spreadsheet on who needs added back to each team to complete their 40 man roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 11:30 PM   #816
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
I think Ridin got the AL in and I know ImBaconBeckham, TheRunandShoot and KJWILLIAMS1 were willing to enter them for you if you want to send them the file before you release the opening day set. You can then just post a link to ImBaconBeckham's google docs so people can use that and the other threads for 2nd opinions if they don't like what is entered
Yes...I can do that for sure.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »