Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #1337
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBaconBeckham
Seriously, I'd be ecstatic to have all the time to do all the stuff to begin with.
I love your edits keep up the good work execpt on the hidden ones
Old 04-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #1338
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
How (un)clever.
Do you have a problem with people or something, their just saying what they want?
Old 04-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #1339
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUlions15
Do you have a problem with people or something, their just saying what they want?

I was referencing his screenname and his constant reference back to KFC ad slogans........................
Old 04-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #1340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols

I was referencing his screenname and his constant reference back to KFC ad slogans........................
What about the other guy, he was just asking if they were done? And you were kind of mean to him.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #1341
Banned

Quote:
I think he thinks he's cool/more important because he joined in 2004 or something. He's an idiot.

So Knight we can expect these sometime next month, then? Setting lineups for 4 teams and creating 1 player has got to be time consuming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #1342
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDGA10
I think he thinks he's cool/more important because he joined in 2004 or something. He's an idiot.

So Knight we can expect these sometime next month, then? Setting lineups for 4 teams and creating 1 player has got to be time consuming.
Maybe, but I've been here for like 6 months and my overall is already better then his.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #1343
Rookie

dude who cares..its like everyone wants to find something to argue about...PSU ur asking BoSox if he has a problem with what people say..obviously u have that same problem cuz ur questioning what hes saying...so dont be so hypocritical man...idk it just seems to me like everyone is tryin to start sh*t in here, and i dont wanna see this thread get shut down...so take all that garbage elsewhere
Old 04-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #1344
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
What about the other guy, he was just asking if they were done? And you were kind of mean to him.
Just tired of seeing people ask if they are done...when if they are done it would be really obvious as Knight always starts a new thread.

Honestly, most of these roster making threads could/should be about 10-15 pages long max if Knight got his crew together that was working on them and they were the only one's who had access to post in the threads. Basically during the recruiting timeline have "x amount" of people approved to post in the thread for editing and information purposes and lock it to all others.(Not sure if this is possible with forum settings)

Then you wouldn't have 85-100 pages for people to look and read through looking for information and the front page could contain it all. The mindless chatter that goes on in these threads just serves to make them longer(and yes I realize the irony as this is somewhat occuring now with me).

You'd have the roster editors being able to post and talk etc and you'd eliminate the "when are the going to be out" posts and the "thanks Knight and Co!@!@!" posts that constantly spring up and just lengthen threads and bury information.

We get it. Everyone is thankful for Knight and Co's hard work. They know, you know, we know. And even if people aren't thankful, it really doesn't matter as they are available on SportsConnect to anyone and everyone.

It would make these threads cleaner, more navigable, more easily readable, and the relevant information would be right there for everyone and much easier to find.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »