Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #601
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Asking more becuase the network is still down, but is there a pitch edit version of 2.0 still in the works?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #602
Rookie

baseball1014's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm sorry to ask this but I just got my PS3 so how do you transfer these to the PS3?
Old 05-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #603
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball1014
I'm sorry to ask this but I just got my PS3 so how do you transfer these to the PS3?
The easiest way is SPORTSCONNECT...but obviously with PSN down...that's not an option right now.

You can go to the first page of this thread...and find the link for Opening Day v.3...
Download from the link...
Unzip the file using either WinZip or Windows own decompression tool(right click and EXTRACT ALL)...extract the folders to your USB drive.
Put the drive into the PS3 USB port and start the PS3 but don't go into the game...on the XMB(that front screen of the PS3) go to...
GAME...
...SAVED DATA UTILITY
.....PS3(not the mini...the other one)
Find the USB drive...hit X
Find the file...hit triangle and choose COPY...
Now if you want to edit the roster before you start...LOAD the roster and then go to either ROSTER MANAGEMENT(for player movement) or EDIT..
If you are starting a franchise...make sure when it prompts...choose SAVED and load the roster when it brings you to the screen.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #604
Rookie

baseball1014's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
The easiest way is SPORTSCONNECT...but obviously with PSN down...that's not an option right now.

You can go to the first page of this thread...and find the link for Opening Day v.3...
Unzip the file using either WinZip or Windows own decompression tool(right click and EXTRACT ALL)...extract the folders to your USB drive.
Put the drive into the PS3 USB port and start the PS3 but don't go into the game...on the XMB(that front screen of the PS3) go to...
GAME...
...SAVED DATA UTILITY
Now if you want to edit the roster before you start...LOAD the roster and then go to either ROSTER MANAGEMENT(for player movement) or EDIT..
If you are starting a franchise...make sure when it prompts...choose SAVED and load the roster when it brings you to the screen.

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks! Now I can finally use these rosters!

Last edited by baseball1014; 05-08-2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Forgot a word.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #605
SKI-U-MAH

thumstyx's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

GAME...
...SAVED DATA UTILITY

M.K.
Knight165
1st off all - thanks for all of your hard work I am really looking forward to using these rosters.

I am hoping you or anyone can assist me with the error message I receive when trying to start a Franchise with the rosters...

I am unable to save - I receive the "Auto Save Failed" message because the file was created by another user. I have attempted to turn auto save off but this does not resolve the issue.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or does anyone have an advice and how to fix it?

Thank You

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #606
MVP

OVR: 26

Will having good coaches(+1 or better with all attributes) cause players to progress too fast, even with training off?
Old 05-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #607
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Will having good coaches(+1 or better with all attributes) cause players to progress too fast, even with training off?
No....you'll be good to go with that.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #608
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumstyx
1st off all - thanks for all of your hard work I am really looking forward to using these rosters.

I am hoping you or anyone can assist me with the error message I receive when trying to start a Franchise with the rosters...

I am unable to save - I receive the "Auto Save Failed" message because the file was created by another user. I have attempted to turn auto save off but this does not resolve the issue.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or does anyone have an advice and how to fix it?

Thank You
Try this...

Start the game....immediately go to SAVE ROSTER and save the default roster.
Now load the OSFM roster and go to SAVE again....this time overwriting the save you just made of the default roster.
Start your franchise with that saved roster(the OSFM one that you wrote over the default one.)
That should work for you.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »