Home

Finally Uploaded My Roster

This is a discussion on Finally Uploaded My Roster within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3
Finally Uploaded My Roster

STL
SDP
CHC
HOU
WSH
MIN
SEA
BAL
KCR
PIT
FLA
COL
OAK
NYM
CWS
CIN
CLE
TOR
LAD
LAA
SFG
ATL
BOS
TBR
MIL
ARZ

26/30 Done

All above teams have Full organization edits for 2011 season. Players are on teams for 2012 season.
Tigers-Rangers-Yankees-Phillies. In that order. Then I am completed and will release this.

Thank you for being patient.

Last edited by ilstu24; 03-02-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Finally Uploaded My Roster

I'd like to see your Jurickson Profar, Trevor Bauer, Wil Myers and Bryce Harper if you dont mind. Considering you are using a base that I spent countless hours on. Also do you have correct repertoires and accurate motions and stances?
Old 01-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #3
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
I'd like to see your Jurickson Profar, Trevor Bauer, Wil Myers and Bryce Harper if you dont mind. Considering you are using a base that I spent countless hours on. Also do you have correct repertoires and accurate motions and stances?
Yeah, check them out. Motions and stances are subjective, and the ones I have are pretty good. I appreciate all the work everyone did (including me) on Knights rosters. Gave me a great base. I have rerated everyone and am pretty happy with it. Numbers reflect 2011 season, and it has a few tweaks also. The minor leaguers were rated on the same scale, but toned down depending on the level they are in so they would not be on equal footing with the big boys. Anymore questions or comments just ask.

Last edited by ilstu24; 01-19-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:57 AM   #4
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

As far as each pitchers arsenal, yes I do. I used fangraphs (mainly to set velocity numbers), the Baseball Handbook and Baseball Prospectus also assisted me in getting the arsenals for the pitchers. Everything is edited. Players have gear edits also. Also have MLB extra innings so I would watch games of pitchers I was unsure about.

It is important to remember that these are for the 2011 season only.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
I've done my own rosters for all sports games as long as I can remember, and I finally decided to upload my roster for MLB 11 The Show.

I used my own edits as well as Bahnzo's formula with some tweaks to figure out the ratings. The rosters should be very accurate, minus some filler players on some teams because I just had to.

I have Darvish, Iwakuma, and Aoki. All the moves are updated to this very minute. The lineups aren't all set, but your guess is as good as mine on those since rosters aren't even set yet.

I truly believe these are the best rosters out there. Literally thousands of edits and its based on one of Knights rosters.

Please take a look at it and download them. If you do post in here and let me know what you think. I'm constantly tweaking them so its very possible something is inaccurate. I want to see what other people think of my rosters, because I think they are very good.

So please try them out!! Enjoy!

PSN: Onebase24
Roster name: Updated as of 1/18
hey bro hope u dont mind i created a face for Yu Darvis, but used your attributes and stance and such.
nice rosters man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
As far as each pitchers arsenal, yes I do. I used fangraphs (mainly to set velocity numbers), the Baseball Handbook and Baseball Prospectus also assisted me in getting the arsenals for the pitchers. Everything is edited. Players have gear edits also. Also have MLB extra innings so I would watch games of pitchers I was unsure about.

It is important to remember that these are for the 2011 season only.
Thats exactly what I do for pitchers. Nice work, I will check them out later today.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:07 PM   #7
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
I've done my own rosters for all sports games as long as I can remember, and I finally decided to upload my roster for MLB 11 The Show.

I used my own edits as well as Bahnzo's formula with some tweaks to figure out the ratings. The rosters should be very accurate, minus some filler players on some teams because I just had to.

I have Darvish, Iwakuma, and Aoki. All the moves are updated to this very minute. The lineups aren't all set, but your guess is as good as mine on those since rosters aren't even set yet.

I truly believe these are the best rosters out there. Literally thousands of edits and its based on one of Knights rosters.

Please take a look at it and download them. If you do post in here and let me know what you think. I'm constantly tweaking them so its very possible something is inaccurate. I want to see what other people think of my rosters, because I think they are very good.

So please try them out!! Enjoy!

PSN: Onebase24
Roster name: Updated as of 1/18
Could you please post an offline link of your roster set? I'd love to check it out! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 01-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #8
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

How do you come up with your ratings?

I noticed what seem to me as generic plate disciplines, vision, and clutch. I also noticed noticeably low base running attributes for most prospects.

I pretty much have come up with my own formulas that generally rate prospects rather high on the OVR, but that being said they generally get a large OVR boost due to having plus to plus-plus tools. My set also includes realistic sim results from said attributes.

I also go off of the theorem that 0-25 does absolutely nothing to sway ratings. That is why you will never see any of my edits with less than 25 in any category unless its a tested method like discipline, clutch and vision.

I am going to sim a season using your set and take a look at the final numbers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »