Home

pitcher ratings

This is a discussion on pitcher ratings within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4
pitcher ratings

Does anyone have a roster tool that can give pitcher ratings? I have the roster tool from Kritter,but it doesn't have a way to generate pitching ratings. Any help would be much appreciated.
You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his *ss quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O. as a team! That's what people know us as! - Nick Saban
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: pitcher ratings

Use Banzo Tools, Its on the internet and maybe still in operation sports. Clutch I just stick with SCEA or the OSFM rosters. Also ThreeD have some excellent calculations. I also uses Mr.Jordan for a qucik FIX.b When You use it, MAKE SURE ITS ON MINORS AND YOU HAVE TO IMPUT THE dATA.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
td7
Rookie

Thanks for the info....what is ThreeD?
You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his *ss quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O. as a team! That's what people know us as! - Nick Saban
Old 02-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
Rookie

ThirdDegree He got some great stuff. I have noticed it is best to make you a Chart to refer to. Like if 3.5 BB/9 equals 65 in the data write that down. So whenever you see 3.5 walks you know that its =65. As with strikeouts I used the figure itself 8.0 k/9 equals 80. But also use your knowledge as if this guy used to strike out 6 or 5 a game 2 years back it may be best to give him 70-75 or even 69.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas7
ThirdDegree He got some great stuff. I have noticed it is best to make you a Chart to refer to. Like if 3.5 BB/9 equals 65 in the data write that down. So whenever you see 3.5 walks you know that its =65. As with strikeouts I used the figure itself 8.0 k/9 equals 80. But also use your knowledge as if this guy used to strike out 6 or 5 a game 2 years back it may be best to give him 70-75 or even 69.
Also check out Knights Spreadsheets. He is a Master at ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2012, 04:18 PM   #6
td7
Rookie

Where would I get his spreadsheet? I tried to find stuff from the other guy ,but no luck.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
Rookie

Its Bahnzo Tool 2009 or 2010 Just google it. The Knights spreadsheet is In operation Sports roster forum. The one recruiting people for 2012 ROSTER. Also you can google 2011 OSFM Pitch Edits Operation Sports Forum. After awhile you will get a feel to what makes the rosters work within the game. Always use Variations in your rosters, not just the last year figures.

Last edited by Thomas7; 02-22-2012 at 11:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »