Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #377
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

A ton of guys have been PM'ing me about the Cubs rosters. I just want to make this public. I will not be releasing the Cubs roster separate. We don't do that. They will be released as a whole when everything is done.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #378
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinst21
No there not darvish is from japan. and cespedes is from the dominican i think. dude has been raking this spring so far
He's played in 2 games...I believe. Had a great first game but a terrrrrrible second game where he looked really off. I wouldn't say 2-5 in spring training is "raking".
Old 03-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #379
It's RBIs or ribbies

JoeRyan33's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
Are those the two from Korea that had their contracts terminated by MLB? The O's became a scapegoat due to them ignoring "gentlemen's rules."
No, you're thinking of the Korean high school pitcher. These two came from the Japanese League.

Thanks to all that helped with the Baltimore Orioles roster, and to N51_rob for making me an OS premium member.

CAPS I'm working on: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25328192@N06/
Old 03-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #380
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRyan33
No, you're thinking of the Korean high school pitcher. These two came from the Japanese League.
Wei-Yin Chen and Tsuyoshi Wada.

Both signed major league deals and will be on the roster on opening day, barring DL stint.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #381
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Have we reached a consensus on whether or not to make the foreign signs, Cespedes, Darvish, et al? I have two players on the O's roster that were signed from Japan, not sure whether to add them to the list.
Well I put Aoki in, I'm assuming Cespedes and Darvish will be put in, and maybe put in from the first update that they are in.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #382
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepaste
Wei-Yin Chen and Tsuyoshi Wada.

Both signed major league deals and will be on the roster on opening day, barring DL stint.
I'm 99% sure Chen signed a major league deal. Wada is being considered for bullpen but is having elbow issues.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #383
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Have we reached a consensus on whether or not to make the foreign signs, Cespedes, Darvish, et al? I have two players on the O's roster that were signed from Japan, not sure whether to add them to the list.
Add them. We can import whoever you want up to the last possible moment(if you decide you want this or that guy in).....as long as we have the player ready to go. Don't be afraid to make "extra" guys as "just in case" players.(releases....injuries...etc) I usually fill the team....then make two extra pitchers/position players in case of moves. We keep each team roster in a folder that we can bring up at any time to export from there onto the Master.
As for which we will use?.......After the first update....we'll see what we have!(but when Aroid13 does the face...you'd be hard pressed to tell which is which IMO(if they use a regular artist at SCEA....sometimes with lesser players I think they just go with some sort of generic!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
A ton of guys have been PM'ing me about the Cubs rosters. I just want to make this public. I will not be releasing the Cubs roster separate. We don't do that. They will be released as a whole when everything is done.
Thank you. I appreciate that. I mean...it's your guys work, so you can really do whatever you like with it. But I hope we get to put it together for the project first. So thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Well I put Aoki in, I'm assuming Cespedes and Darvish will be put in, and maybe put in from the first update that they are in.
Yep. Doesn't hurt to have him there. It actually helps. (in case we release a Spring Training edition like last year)

Guys who Vaulted their parts or sent them to me directly
OTHER THAN(I got them for sure)
Milwaukee
Boston
Toronto
PM me....as I only have those three on my list so far.

Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #384
Rookie

OVR: 2

hi

just a question, do the minor leaguers look anything like they do in real life, or is it a simple change the name, height and weight and its done?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »