Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

Where do I find these rosters to download. This year is my first year playing the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #402
Pro

legacyme3's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralmada15
Where do I find these rosters to download. This year is my first year playing the game.
When the rosters are 100% done, they put the complete roster in the roster vault under a set name (last year's was like OSFM - 2011 or something. I forget the file name).

You just go into the roster vault, use the search to find it, and then download it from there.

It's rather simple and easy. I think you just need your online code to get online (I haven't gone online yet this year, so don't quote me on that one.)
Old 03-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacyme3
When the rosters are 100% done, they put the complete roster in the roster vault under a set name (last year's was like OSFM - 2011 or something. I forget the file name).

You just go into the roster vault, use the search to find it, and then download it from there.

It's rather simple and easy. I think you just need your online code to get online (I haven't gone online yet this year, so don't quote me on that one.)
That's correct, you need your online code to access the vault.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #404
MVP

OVR: 13

So Knight I had a question since a lot of people are asking about Pitch Edits. It looks like SCEA is collecting some of our data to do a roster update to include some of our pitch edits which would be really helpful. However, there will be no way to utilize these in OSFM, right? Since guys are working off the out of box roster sets?

If not then hopefully we can get a few guys together to do a pitch edit version like we have done in years past. Hopefully there will be a way to utilize whatever SCEA does as far as roster updates cuz it would save us a lot of time and effort
Old 03-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #405
mlbonfox

OVR:

Not sure if anyone knows this or has done the Cardinals,but this I think is pure class by SCEA to put this guy in the game.

Cerebral Palsy Teen Has a Big Swing

Hans Smith is now a character in the popular video game "MLB: The Show."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2012, 12:32 AM   #406
Rookie

hysteria499's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbonfox
Not sure if anyone knows this or has done the Cardinals,but this I think is pure class by SCEA to put this guy in the game.

Cerebral Palsy Teen Has a Big Swing

Hans Smith is now a character in the popular video game "MLB: The Show."
I thought they did something like that last year as well? Either way it is great. How many game companies do you see do something like that? It just shows how classy SCEA is.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #407
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria499
I thought they did something like that last year as well? Either way it is great. How many game companies do you see do something like that? It just shows how classy SCEA is.
EA Sports NHL has been doing this for years
Old 03-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #408
Rookie

hysteria499's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
EA Sports NHL has been doing this for years
Ah ok. thats awesome. Its just shows how much class and how people can be nice to others. Specially for ones who can really be involved in the sports they love. and how it gives them the chance to do so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »