Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #425
Rookie

mgsmith119's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I have the Cubs guys that would be top 100 done and looking really nice. No need to worry about Jackson or Baez.
Are you going to add Gerardo Concepcion? He just signed with the Cubs earlier this week, and was added to the 40-man MLB Roster, but will probably start out in the minors somewhere. I'd add a link but I'm unable to until I post 5 messages. It shouldn't be too hard to find information on him, but if you can't let me know, I work at the local Sportsnet and can get information on him from reporters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #426
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Hey everyone, been working with c_morris on the Rockies, and all i can say its gonna be a great year. Thanks to the wonderful home videos and scouting information that i found on youtube, the stance/motion nuts are gonna be VERY excited to know that i found roughly 46 out of the 57 players that needed stances/motions.

I should have my end of the bargain done really soon, just been dealing with sick kids! Hope everyone enjoys what I love doing, and a special thanks goes out to c_morris and Knight for letting me be a part of this for a second year!
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 03-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #427
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbonfox
Padres prospect Cumberland opts to retire

http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/news/...ews_sd&c_id=sd
Already noted, but thanks. I haven't done any work on the Padres Google Document, but I won't overlook this one.

In any case, the thought just occurred to me about an hour ago, but since we cannot import/export MLB players, would it be best if I leave the equipment and pitching motion/stances to the person that has the base roster (I can compile information for that)?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #428
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karle
Knight,

This is just to update you on Detroit.

Info: Completed

Ratings: Completed

Creating Players from Ratings: Wrapping up. We are now also starting to produce some replacement players for substituting for players who are released between now and April 1.

Faces: Underway with Slab. We are taking a first stab at the faces before sending them to him and leaving it to Slab to use his face making expertise to make them better.

Equipment & Stances: Doing these as we go along.

The game is only out a week so I think we are doing OK.

Karle
Efficient.....as usual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkWGrizwold
Question for the guys that put out the roster with the player and pitcher edits, are you going to lower the rp's and closer's they seem to be very highly rated on every team?
I do them myself afterwards...but not to the initial set...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbonfox
I will be starting on the Astros tonight. I have setup my layout MLB 12 OSFM: Houston Astros thread.

I should have these done on the 20th.

I also have my own personal face edit guy that will be working with me on these that does excellent detail work like arod1313 does.

I will keep you posted Knight on our progress.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgsmith119
Are you going to add Gerardo Concepcion? He just signed with the Cubs earlier this week, and was added to the 40-man MLB Roster, but will probably start out in the minors somewhere. I'd add a link but I'm unable to until I post 5 messages. It shouldn't be too hard to find information on him, but if you can't let me know, I work at the local Sportsnet and can get information on him from reporters.
If he's on the 40 man...absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
Hey everyone, been working with c_morris on the Rockies, and all i can say its gonna be a great year. Thanks to the wonderful home videos and scouting information that i found on youtube, the stance/motion nuts are gonna be VERY excited to know that i found roughly 46 out of the 57 players that needed stances/motions.

I should have my end of the bargain done really soon, just been dealing with sick kids! Hope everyone enjoys what I love doing, and a special thanks goes out to c_morris and Knight for letting me be a part of this for a second year!
Sounds great ....thanks guys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag3vsW0rld
Already noted, but thanks. I haven't done any work on the Padres Google Document, but I won't overlook this one.

In any case, the thought just occurred to me about an hour ago, but since we cannot import/export MLB players, would it be best if I leave the equipment and pitching motion/stances to the person that has the base roster (I can compile information for that)?
Yes....I'm sorry, I thought this was a given already.
RunandShoot will take the set after it's completed and get in those updates.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #429
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes....I'm sorry, I thought this was a given already.
RunandShoot will take the set after it's completed and get in those updates.

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks for the quick reply Knight.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #430
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
i've uploaded Cespedes,Harper, A.J Cole(zero attributes which might be why he's rated 50% LOL), Gary Brown, Joe Panik, Michael Choice, &Travis D'Arnaud. again these guys will require a final pass on their ratings but will have the correct potentials.
they are in the vault under PSN user CLK44
Downloaded Cespedes and Harper. Both looked great. I was going to mention Harper's attributes needing to be adjusted, but then I read they are not finalized. Nice work.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #431
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Quick question... I know "opening day" is the ideal ETA you guys have now, but does this mean opening day as in March 28 for A's vs. Mariners in Tokyo or April 4-5 for the rest of the league? (And yes I know ETA "opening day" doesn't exactly mean right on that day necessarily.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #432
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
Quick question... I know "opening day" is the ideal ETA you guys have now, but does this mean opening day as in March 28 for A's vs. Mariners in Tokyo or April 4-5 for the rest of the league? (And yes I know ETA "opening day" doesn't exactly mean right on that day necessarily.)
Definitely April 4/5th....or shortly thereafter....and THAT might be an initial release as we want to see what the first SCEA roster update has for us.....that we might want to use that instead as our base set, so that would add a bit of time for re-importing everyone onto it.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »