Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #825
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
We're moving along.

But of course.....the ugly side of being online and sharing files is rearing it's ugly head.

It has come to our attention that there are scavengers .....who know the PSN names of the guys involved in the OSFM...and are grabbing files and players from the Vaults and combining them to make makeshift. "Full Rosters".
Unfortunate...but I've come to the decision that next year....we will not use the Vault to share the files.
Direct PM-email with a download link only.
It's a shame that you have to work so covertly to protect the hours and hours you invest in something to keep it from getting stolen.

M.K.
Knight165
Wow this is really sad to see. People are really that shallow, all they want is to see their names on a roster in which they had nothing to do with the development.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #826
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
We're moving along.

But of course.....the ugly side of being online and sharing files is rearing it's ugly head.

It has come to our attention that there are scavengers .....who know the PSN names of the guys involved in the OSFM...and are grabbing files and players from the Vaults and combining them to make makeshift. "Full Rosters".
Unfortunate...but I've come to the decision that next year....we will not use the Vault to share the files.
It's a shame that you have to work so covertly to protect the hours and hours you invest in something to keep it from getting stolen.

M.K.
Knight165
People never cease to disappoint, such a sad statement about people's need to be "somebody" in the virtual world.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 03-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #827
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
We're moving along.

M.K.
Knight165
One way to cure this is put whoever is doing it's ID on here and we can all spend time littering his inbox on his PS3 - that may make them rethink stealing others hard work
Old 03-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #828
Rookie

GWPump23's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
We're moving along.

M.K.
Knight165
Man, don't sweat it! There's only ONE set & we know who's it is (and, isn't)...

It's been nice to play around a bit with some of the completed teams until you're fully up & running...

Thanks again for what you do ;-)

-GW-
Old 03-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #829
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
We're moving along.

M.K.
Knight165
That's disgusting...can't believe people would stoop to those levels over friggen video game ROSTERS that u and your crew spent countless man hours workin on
Old 03-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #830
Underrated

PadresFan's Arena

OVR: 7
Very disappointing especially if a member from OS is involved in this.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #831
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

OVR: 8

Sounds like we need to upload them, let Knight download them, and then delete it ASAP. And if we communicate through PM's, the person would have to be in the vault 24/7 to grab all of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #832
Rookie

AJTheHater's Arena

OVR: 0

My apologies for being a major noob, but what would be the exact process of PM/link? This is the only game I download rosters for, and I've only done it once. (And that took me a while to figure out) Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Thanks to everyone of course.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »