Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #561
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie12
Found a little something Ridin,

Tommy Mendonca appears twice in Texas Roster ( as Catcher and 3B)
Do you know of anyone that can be put in his place? Also, what is Mendonca's actual position? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #562
All Star

crques's Arena

Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by miknhoj1983
Are there any ratings changes on this roster? Also, any changes to stances or accessories? Otherwise it looks great.
I don't know about stances or accessories, but he did mention this in his earlier post.

Ratings tweaks to some based off formula for OSFM and some of SCEA's tweaks as well
Old 06-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Are there any ratings changes on this roster? Also, any changes to stances or accessories? Otherwise it looks great.
He played only one game as catcher and the rest as 3B. So I kept the 3B version and swapped the C one for Tobin. I know he's been released in may but he's a SCEA one with pic (wearing Texas hat) and Tobin was in the free agent section, so an easy fix for those who started a franchise already.

I'll look tonight at a better option than Tobin, probably another pitcher unless for sure Ridin itself have better solution.

BTW Ridin, you roster still the best one avail. Thx
Old 06-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #564
Pro

OVR: 2
Great rosters. Quick question: it appears that most of my team is on a one year contract and that I will be dealing with quite a few free agents at the end of my season. Any suggestions to how to lock them up early or modify contracts?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #565
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:
Great rosters. Quick question: it appears that most of my team is on a one year contract and that I will be dealing with quite a few free agents at the end of my season. Any suggestions to how to lock them up early or modify contracts?

I'm pretty sure that releasing those guys into the FA pool, then signing them back results in new contracts. They are random contracts though as far as length and $ is concerned. If you do this though, at least you won't have to worry about a bunch of free agents after year 1 of your franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #566
MVP

Totte's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Any suggestions to how to lock them up early?
Don't think that's possible. Only options you have on negotiating contracts during the season are with FA's. Off-season allows you to re-sign players, offer arbitration etc.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #567
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:

If they are not yet 25...they are contract renewable and won't be eligible for FA unless you let them.

You can do the FA3 list swap with players and get new contracts for them though.
BEFORE you start your franchise......swap the player to FA3 and then back until you get the desired amount of years/money.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #568
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
If they are not yet 25...they are contract renewable and won't be eligible for FA unless you let them.

You can do the FA3 list swap with players and get new contracts for them though.
BEFORE you start your franchise......swap the player to FA3 and then back until you get the desired amount of years/money.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight you work on the angles minor league team have you notice some of the prospect who been release like tyson asuer,jesus campos,jon karcich and dwayne bailey.Is it possible you can work on some few prospect on your spare time.If not i understand but there many member in this forum that actually do play their minor league affiliates and call their prospect up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »