Home

MLB 11: The Show Updated Rosters

This is a discussion on MLB 11: The Show Updated Rosters within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #33
Rookie

KPW85's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11: The Show Updated Rosters

Can someone post Boof Bonser's attributes (Pitching & Hitting) for me?
Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

If you're having trouble getting franchise to save I don't know if this will help you but it worked for me, I loaded these rosters and then saved them by overwriting an old online roster I had and it worked.

Edit: It saves but when I try to manage my roster the game(and console) freezes up so if anybody else tries this let me know if you have the same problem?

Last edited by Enasmalakas; 08-07-2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Updating
Old 08-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for the roster updates.... much appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #36
Rookie

buddhachildsf's Arena

thank you so much for the new rosters, it's very much appreciated! i was waiting for the Dodgers and Red Sox trade roster so I can smash them with my San Francisco GIANTS!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #37
Just started!

How exactly do I get the 8/31/12 update to work? I've replaced the 4 files over my old save but its corrupted.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #38
Rookie

Can u upload a version wherein u did not replace fake players with Joe Randoms?. I think that would please those who want to play franchise mode. It's too annoying to see that half of the players are joe Randoms.

Still, thanks for this bro, at least i can play exhibition mode with updated rosters. i just wished there was a way to play Franchise mode even with fake minor leaguers.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymarthegreat
Can u upload a version wherein u did not replace fake players with Joe Randoms?. I think that would please those who want to play franchise mode. It's too annoying to see that half of the players are joe Randoms.

Still, thanks for this bro, at least i can play exhibition mode with updated rosters. i just wished there was a way to play Franchise mode even with fake minor leaguers.
I realize the obvious problems with my rosters and franchise mode. I made the rosters for only personal use, but then decided to share them. Not only are the fake players a problem, but when some ages were adjusted their potentials are automatically "A"s. Even when creating players I ignored potentials, so none of the players would progress properly anyways.

I have no plans as of now to create fake minor leaguers. I only use my rosters to keep track of transactions. I rarely play the game. I'm sorry that my rosters are not very franchise friendly.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #40
Rookie

how to i save it and put it in my ps3

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »