Home

Best Roster until OSFM

This is a discussion on Best Roster until OSFM within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Best Roster until OSFM

I downloaded a roster that had a couple of teams done, including the orioles. I made some tweaks to it and then started my RTTS. I only use it for RTTS and exhibition games. I start my Franchise after OSFM rosters drop. Been doing this since they started doing rosters. This is the only time i do RTTS.. the first month out.
"..I ain't a thug, how much tupac in you you got? I aint no beotch eva.. its eva my life or your life and i aint leavin.. i like breathin.. If you really wanna take it there we can, just remember that you messin wid a family man.. got a lot more to loose than you.. rememba dat.. "
Old 03-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #34
Rookie

alg626's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preploco
mauneykj2 probably has the best overall rosters online until the official OSFM
Rosters are available. He did a great job in a very short period.

What I did was export individual players already available in the vault for my favorite team and a few other top prospects that are OSFM previews on to the roster of players he created . He did a great job and has about 98.5 % of the minor leaguers that should be on the official OSFM rosters. Editing is still needed for many players but this is without question the best overall roster available now. As a Met fan I was thrilled to see he created guys likeVincente Lupo ,Rainy Lara and Matthew Bowman.

Tanks again mauneykj2
Is there any way you can post them here online, living out in the country has it down side like no high speed except for satellite internet. Would like to download them here on a flash drive and take home. Thanks.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #35
Banned

vcu9's Arena

OVR: 19

I have a roster file where I have fixed the K/9 and BB/9 problems and I have edited every player on the 25 man roster on all 30 mlb teams; as well have uploaded 35 prospects to roster. The roster is built for season mode and has the most accurate ratings and stats of any current rosters. Let me know if you want the media fire link.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #36
Pro

markprior22's Arena

OVR: 7

You have so many rosters listed. Which one is most current? I see six alone with yesterday's date.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #37
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preploco
mauneykj2 probably has the best overall rosters online until the official OSFM
Rosters are available. He did a great job in a very short period.

What I did was export individual players already available in the vault for my favorite team and a few other top prospects that are OSFM previews on to the roster of players he created . He did a great job and has about 98.5 % of the minor leaguers that should be on the official OSFM rosters. Editing is still needed for many players but this is without question the best overall roster available now. As a Met fan I was thrilled to see he created guys likeVincente Lupo ,Rainy Lara and Matthew Bowman.

Tanks again mauneykj2
So I can only assume you have this roster downloaded and are currently using it? As a guy who doesnt care SO much about attributes but more so REAL LIFE players...would you say that this is a solid one for me to dl and use??? 98.5% is pretty damn good...safe to assume no "major" prospects are missing?

Also, I too am a (die hard)Mets fan. Was there anyone noticeably not on the roster?
Thanks
Old 03-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
So I can only assume you have this roster downloaded and are currently using it? As a guy who doesnt care SO much about attributes but more so REAL LIFE players...would you say that this is a solid one for me to dl and use??? 98.5% is pretty damn good...safe to assume no "major" prospects are missing?

Also, I too am a (die hard)Mets fan. Was there anyone noticeably not on the roster?
Thanks
I am a die hard Mets fan as well which is why I love this particular one so much. Everyone you would have wanted is here including guys like Vicente Lupo and Erik Goeddel . What I did was download this roster and then I updated individual players by exporting the awesome players created by metsfan4life1.

Buduz I hope I spelled his username correctly did the ratings and uploaded an awesome roster for Met fans only in the roster vault. Look for the roster with Mets whip rosters OSFM .

But if you can't wait until the official OSFM rosters are released and you want to play with a roster that has all the minor league players in it ,his roster is awesome.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #39
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3

Well I just went and dl'd it, but it appeared that only 4 or 5 times had the complete full minor leaguers....did i perhaps get the wrong one? or is it just those handfull of teams that are complete? Thanks again
Old 03-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #40
Banned

vcu9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22
You have so many rosters listed. Which one is most current? I see six alone with yesterday's date.

I will upload another roster a file tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »