Home

2014 OSFM: Pittsburgh Pirates

This is a discussion on 2014 OSFM: Pittsburgh Pirates within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-21-2014, 07:26 PM   #33
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: 2014 OSFM: Pittsburgh Pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBucs09
I'd like to help again this year with the face edits.
best...news...ever
Old 02-22-2014, 12:49 AM   #34
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

OVR: 55

Thats great news and all BUT . . . . . . I have a PS4 only
Old 02-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #35
Pro

GoBucs09's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
Thats great news and all BUT . . . . . . I have a PS4 only
I would guess the PS4 OSFM will be based on the PS3 version this year as I think the roster can be ported over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 05:48 PM   #36
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

Quote:
I would guess the PS4 OSFM will be based on the PS3 version this year as I think the roster can be ported over.
I know but I hope it looks as good since it's not originated on the ps4 lol
Old 02-24-2014, 03:30 PM   #37
Rookie

tcsox11's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I don't think there will be enough room to fit him on the 90 man roster. I could create him though if there is time and place him on the player vault.

I think we only have 3 or 4 players from the 2013 draft who will be included for sure this year and they were drafted in the first 5 rounds. I think Jeff Roy was an 18th round pick or something like that. It is tough to include more than 3 or 4 players from the most recent draft.

Check out the first page of this thread. I posted a preliminary 90 man roster that the roster creaters will/can work from. This year with the release being pushed back to April/May, it should be eaiser to get the 90 man roster fairly accurate based on team websites and MLB depth charts.

As for plans, I don't know. From what I read, knight is planning on only getting the PS3 version.

I myself was only planning on getting the PS4 version. I worked on the Pirates face edits the last few years, so I'm not sure how things are going to work out this year. From the sounds of things, I may not even be involved this year as someone else will have to work on the Pirates face edits for the PS3 version.
I realize Roy is young and just got drafted but he's a good leadoff type guy. He's quick and hits for contact. Plays a good center field. I realize not everyone can get in, but if there's room could you please try and fit him in. If not he can be placed in FA pool. On PS4 if the roster limit is >90 maybe you could add him.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #38
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

Per Tim Williams of piratesprospects.com:

The Pittsburgh Pirates have claimed third baseman Brent Morel off waivers from the Toronto Blue Jays.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:34 PM   #39
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

The Pittsburgh Pirates have designated Chase d’Arnaud for assignment, according to Chris Cotillo.

The move clears room for Brent Morel,*who was claimed off waivers from Toronto earlier today. The Pirates will have ten days to waive or trade d’Arnaud. If he clears waivers, they will be able to outright him to Indianapolis, where he was projected to begin the 2014 season. D’Arnaud was projected to be a depth option at shortstop and second base, while Morel is projected to serve as depth at third base. The Pirates have a more desperate need for third base depth at the moment.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:53 PM   #40
Legend

KHarmo88's Arena

Hey tree.... I have a spreadsheet I had been working on with all players names, numbers, B/T, ht, wt, and DOB. Are you interested?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »