Home

MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available Now within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2014, 12:49 PM   #409
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa
So to be clear... the only difference between yours and Knights, is that yours will help with the other teams... as a base for your roster do you use knights? Or?
I'm guessing it's our roster with the 40 man rosters cut to 25(they removed 15 players per team from the 40 man) in order to not have the CPU decide it's lineups after Spring Training.
It's to keep the Opening Day lineups as per the MLB teams intact.
(because the CPU doesn't have to make any roster moves to cut the 40 players on the Active Roster in Spring Training to 25 players for the regular season)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-08-2014, 12:54 PM   #410
Rookie

mu382's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm guessing it's our roster with the 40 man rosters cut to 25(they removed 15 players per team from the 40 man) in order to not have the CPU decide it's lineups after Spring Training.
It's to keep the Opening Day lineups as per the MLB teams intact.
(because the CPU doesn't have to make any roster moves to cut the 40 players on the Active Roster in Spring Training to 25 players for the regular season)

M.K.
Knight165
Exactly, i just took the 15 minor league guys off of the 40 man. Other than that its Knights exact roster.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #411
Rookie

htskr21's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
On the Yankees.....
I think that most have an issue with my potential ratings....not actual ratings.
Could I been a bit more free with the B ratings?
Yeah...I guess.....but I'm more of a conservative in regards to that.
I think the biggest problem is...I didn't decide the potentials for everyone this year(I would usually "hand out" the A/B's to each team).....and for me.....if I research a guy and he is a "high risk" to reach his potential....he lost at least a half letter grade(since there is no way for us to give the POSSIBLE potential...AND the probability for reaching it)....
There are just two many misses, regardless of draft position IMO.
That being said....if you look closely.....I gave a lot of those guys high 70's for potential, which is borderline B.
Does the Yankee farm system have guys that can be impact players? Sure.
I'm not saying they have no chance...but I just think that it's less than some people are alluding to.

M.K.
Knight165
I'm a Yankee fan and I think you've got it pretty much bang-on. Our farm system is a little weak right now, in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2014, 03:04 PM   #412
Rookie

Hockey13Playa's Arena

Thanks for the responses everyone. Can't wait to dive in this evening!
Old 05-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #413
Rookie

mdstepha's Arena

OVR: 1
Question Re: MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available

Quote:
I'll create those two guys tomorrow and put them in the Vault...

Also....for the M's.....I was trying to download seanjeezy's Shackelford to replace Mason(?).....his PSN is seanjeezy and you can import that as well.

M.K.
Knight165

When you say Vault, did you mean player vault? So we should download them and place them on the Rockies? Who should we remove? Just two of the lesser players on the roster?
Old 05-08-2014, 11:01 PM   #414
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

OVR: 1

This roster is great. Thanks to everyone for the hard work, but I have a question and donīt know if it has been answered.
In franchise at the end of the season all the Free Agents at the start of the season retire because of "poor free agent market".
That means if I start my Franchise with players like Drew and Kendrys Morales as FA, they will retire, even if a team signs them through the season.
Do you know a way to work around it?
My guess is to put these players in a random team in Class A and then swap them to a real team if they sign after the June draft.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:40 AM   #415
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa
My other question, which doesn't directly pertain to this and really doesn't belong here but as a general question I'm not sure the best spot to ask since it ties into these rosters. Any advice to which sliders work best with this set? I'm certainly not a master at this game so a more casual set would be good for me that's not overly difficult to pitch and hit. But at the same time produces realistic stats?
If you haven't viewed the slider section of this board, you should.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 10:28 AM   #416
Rookie

rjyanks12's Arena

Hey knight. Just curious if you are making a version 3.0 specifically for the ps4 capabilities? If you're taking time off to enjoy your hard work that's totally understandable. Thanks again for everything you do

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »