Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Corrections Thread

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Corrections Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #73
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Corrections Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERZEKALEZ
[indent]

Is your Tim anderson in the vault? and whats your user name there so i can find him? Was looking for him on the roster yesterday

Thanks.
My PSN is SouthSideSox05. I've posted a few updates in the White Sox OSFM thread.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:26 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigence
Great job everyone on this roster. Not trying to nitpick just striving for perfection. I'm assuming O.D. v1 is reflecting accurate Opening Day rosters. I found some post opening day transactions mostly minor leaguers but some major leaguers as well. I dont know if you want to fix them.

San Diego - Move SS Tyler Greene (OVR 70) to Atlanta AAA, take the roster spot of SP- Williams Perez (OVR 57) (AA player not a prospect).
To make room on AAA Roster, move SP-Gavin Floyd to Class A

Texas - Move RF-Daniel Robertson (OVR 62) to San Diego AAA.

Oakland - Move SS-Andy Parrino (OVR 64) to Texas AAA.o
Move SP-Marcus Walden (OVR 62) to Toronto AAA, can take the place of 1B-Gabe Jacobo (OVR 59) (AA player not a prospect)
I have created OAK-SP-Sean Murphy (AAA) and OAK-RF-DArby Myers (AAA) in the vault to fill in the roster spots.

Milwaukee - Move RP-Jeremy Jeffress (OVR 63) to Toronto MLB, can take roster spot of SP-Casey Lawrence (OVR 55) (AA player not a prospect)
I have created MIL-RP-Barrett Astin to fill the roster spot.

Toronto - Change SS-Jose Reyes to MLB (he played the first game and pulled hamstring).
Change SS-Jonathan Diaz to AAA
Change SP-Rickey Romero to AAA
Change SP-JA Happ to A

* San Diego is maxed out on pitchers so trade Daniel Robertson from Texas to Atlanta for Williams Perez, then trade Daniel Robertson from Atlanta to San Diego for Tyler Greene, then trade Andy Parrino from Oakland to Texas for Williams Perez then overwrite him.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
This roster is for opening day. You might want to put this on the OSFM hybrid post. It covers up to date rosters.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:30 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

didn't se this on here. when can we expect the updates to be done? im getting the game tomorrow. will they be don etomorrow or wednesday or in the future?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #76
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasn88cubs
didn't se this on here. when can we expect the updates to be done? im getting the game tomorrow. will they be don etomorrow or wednesday or in the future?
tomorrow night or Wednesday at the latest
Old 05-05-2014, 11:29 PM   #77
Pro

TheRock88's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Heres a list of the Free Agents that are actually not free agents in real life. Obviously you can't make all of these moves but it should help when figuring out who to edit over later.

1B Mat Gamel-MIL (AAA)
RP Jose Mijares-MIN DL
Are you sure these 2 are correct? I tried looking and didnt see that either of their old teams resigned them.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:19 AM   #78
Rookie

indigence's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollygreengiant_19
This roster is for opening day. You might want to put this on the OSFM hybrid post. It covers up to date rosters.
There are several players on this roster that are on the wrong teams as of opening day. I think that some ppl who started creating teams didn't go back and look at the opening day rosters thus including transactions since opening day. It's not a big deal since most of them are minor leaguers, it's just a lot of work getting them back on their original team.

“A man may be an heretic in the truth, and if he believes things only because his pastor says so, or the assembly so determines, without knowing other reason, though his belief be true, yet the very truth he holds becomes his heresy.”
John Milton

Last edited by indigence; 05-06-2014 at 12:28 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:32 AM   #79
Rookie

HuskerPower3's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigence
There are several players on this roster that are on the wrong teams as of opening day. I think that some ppl who started creating teams didn't go back and look at the opening day rosters thus including transactions since opening day. It's not a big deal since most of them are minor leaguers, it's just a lot of work getting them back on their original team.

I had this thought as well. However, Ridin told me that the MLB players are Opening Day while the minors are up to date.

Sent via Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2014, 10:28 AM   #80
Rookie

indigence's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerPower3
I had this thought as well. However, Ridin told me that the MLB players are Opening Day while the minors are up to date.

Sent via Tapatalk
Oh I see. I don't know if Jermey Jeffress should be on Toronto's roster since he was on the Blue Jays opening day but now is in Milwaukee's minor league.

“A man may be an heretic in the truth, and if he believes things only because his pastor says so, or the assembly so determines, without knowing other reason, though his belief be true, yet the very truth he holds becomes his heresy.”
John Milton

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »