Home

Anyone interested in a Show 14 Vita (2017) Roster?

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in a Show 14 Vita (2017) Roster? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2017, 02:08 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone interested in a Show 14 Vita (2017) Roster?

I am able to correctly load Nick165561's updated roster!

Later, I will explain how to do it.

The main point is that our PS Vita/PSTV devices need the pfs key that made the encryption to correctly load this roster and in general, a game save in any PS Vita/PSTV. This is the reason I asked Nick165561 to upload his Output folder and all its files generated after applying psvimgtools to his game saves.

Thanks again Nick165561 for your help.

Last edited by lorak; 05-07-2021 at 05:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2017, 05:07 AM   #26
Rookie

You're welcome, glad it worked. Thanks for the Tut on how to decrypt and other info.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:09 PM   #27
Rookie

how could it work?!

Sent from my SM-G950N using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-19-2017, 06:30 PM   #28
Rookie

Wackachotin's Arena

Great looking forward to it
Old 04-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #29
Pro

Guide below to load Nick165561's MLB 14 The Show 2017 updated roster.

Update:
The procedure below works if you have a digital copy of the game, perhaps even with the game card. I have not tested it myself with the game card.

For those with only a dumped version of the game follow this post.

Thanks again to Nick165561 who updated and brought this file to us.

Note: We will not be able to obtain trophies for this game (unless you are Nick165561) as we are loading game saves from another user. The roster works with no issues it seems.

Below I assume you already have extracted the Output folder from the zip file in this link somewhere in your computer, for example, Desktop, My Documents, etc.

If you own an HENkaku enabled PS Vita/PSTV:
  1. In VitaShell go to ux0:user/00 and backup your savedata folder located there. For example, you can rename that folder as savedata_bkp or so and keep it there.
  2. Create a new folder in ux0:user/00 and name it savedata.
  3. Copy all the contents from folder ux0_temp_game_PCSA00115_savedata_PCSA00115 already in your computer (this folder is inside the Output folder supplied by Nick165561) to your newly created savedata folder in your PS Vita/PSTV (just created in step 2 above) through ftp or usb.
  4. Launch MLB 14 The Show from livearea. That is it.
Note: To recover our original game saves for ALL games. In Vita Shell go to ux0:user/00, rename folders savedata as savedata1 and savedata_bkp as savedata. See step 1 in this guide. My advice is to do it every time we want to play a different game, not MLB 14 The Show with updated rosters. If you do not take care of this it could be a mess with your game saves. There are also other alternatives to try.

If your PS Vita/PSTV is on any official firmware:

1. Make a backup of MLB The Show 14 to your computer with CMA or QCMA. Backup your ../xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/PCSA00115/savedata folder somewhere in your computer. It is located in your CMA/QCMA backup path in your computer. See here.
  2. Create a folder in the same location as the Output folder already in your computer and name it Repack. To repack the game saves type the following in the terminal or cmd window. Of course, you need psvimgtools in the same folder. See the link in step 1 for this and read it again if necessary.
    Code:
    psvimg-create -n savedata -K key Output Repack
  3. Copy the contents of Repack to your ../xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/PCSA00115/savedata folder located in your CMA/QCMA backup path in your computer as in step 1. Overwrite the files if necessary.
  4. Delete the game MLB 14 The Show from your PS Vita/PSTV. Refresh the data base in CMA/QCMA and transfer the game back to your PS Vita/PSTV.

Note: If you want back your original game saves:
  • Copy MLB The Show 14 to your computer with CMA or QCMA.
  • Backup your ../xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/PCSA00115/savedata (it now contains the 2017 roster update) folder somewhere in your computer.
  • Copy the files you backed-up in step 1 of this guide to ../xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/PCSA00115/savedata. Overwrite the files if necessary.
  • Refresh the data base in CMA/QCMA and transfer the game back (delete the game from your game console before) to your PS Vita/PSTV.
The created folder names are my suggestion only. You are free to name it anyway you want. In that case, replace the folder names accordingly where appropriate. By the way, I prefer QCMA over CMA, in my opinion it gives you more flexibility.

Hope it helps.
Enjoy it!

Last edited by lorak; 01-25-2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: File link update
Old 04-20-2017, 05:56 PM   #30
Rookie

Wackachotin's Arena

Getting error c0-11138-4, maybe because im not patched?
Old 04-20-2017, 05:59 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wackachotin
Getting error c0-11138-4, maybe because im not patched?
Could be, as this roster was generated with the newest game patch. Not completely sure though.
Is the game launching?

Last edited by lorak; 04-20-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2017, 06:00 PM   #32
Rookie

Wackachotin's Arena

Any chance you can dump it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »