Home

****Blackbetty's Franchise Sliders*** (analog batting/pitching, classice fielding)

This is a discussion on ****Blackbetty's Franchise Sliders*** (analog batting/pitching, classice fielding) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
****Blackbetty's Franchise Sliders*** (analog batting/pitching, classice fielding)

I am almost near done with testing out these sliders and thought most would like to use these as a nice starting point for franchise. I am 2 months into my franchise and I am playing with the Cubs and I am getting really good results.

***just out of curiosity, who here uses ANALOG Batting/pitching? Thes sliders as far as CPU wise are pretty par for the course in regarsd to pychobulk's (whom I used for the CPU and human fielding aspect of the game) But as far as human pitching and batting I had to tweak my own to provide the best and FUN results as per user skill. Gonna post these later on tonight after my workout.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Re: ****Blackbetty's Franchise Sliders*** (analog batting/pitching, classice fielding

Batting: Analog (allstar)
Pitching: Analog (allstar)
Fielding: Classic
Guess Pitch: 1/4
All visual batting aids: Off

Human: (if its not listed its default 5)

Power: 7
Solid Hits: 6
RP stamina: 3
Hit Timing Window: 7 * important with analog I play with it at 6

CPU/General (If its not listed its default at 5)

CPU Reliever Stamina - 3
CPU Pitcher Consistency - 6
CPU Strike Frequency - 3
CPU Manager Hook - 6
Fielding Errors - 7
Fielder Run Speed - 2 (thinking about1...let me know)
Baserunner Speed - 4

I will update this post as needed as I am sure I left something out. The CPU is tough as nails when they bat in franchise as I had an amazing game with dempster against the bucs but zambrano got SHELLED in game 2...i mean SHELLED. I think I would have been more mad than the Z man himself but it wasnt cheap it was just the ump blowing calls forcing me to throw strikes and/or zambrano crapping on the pitch and leavin it up in the zone. In anycase these play awesome.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #3
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: ****Blackbetty's Franchise Sliders*** (analog batting/pitching, classice fielding

Is classic fielding the one where you use the corresponding button with the base you want to throw to?
Old 04-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
Is classic fielding the one where you use the corresponding button with the base you want to throw to?
yes...its pretty much the classic way.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Cool. I have been looking for some analog hitting/pitching sliders. I play allstar on both as well with classic fielding so this is perfect.

The only thing that worries me is HUM power at 7. I seem to have more of a problem hitting for average but not nearly as big of a problem hitting HR's. Im about 10 games in and have 6 with Uggla and have hit back to back to back HR's in one of the games. I actually lowered power to 4 and raised contact to 6 to see if that would help but I have only played 1 game since then so time will tell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #6
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbran23
Cool. I have been looking for some analog hitting/pitching sliders. I play allstar on both as well with classic fielding so this is perfect.

The only thing that worries me is HUM power at 7. I seem to have more of a problem hitting for average but not nearly as big of a problem hitting HR's. Im about 10 games in and have 6 with Uggla and have hit back to back to back HR's in one of the games. I actually lowered power to 4 and raised contact to 6 to see if that would help but I have only played 1 game since then so time will tell.
You can def take it down a tick. Leave it at default 5. I seem to have an issue hitting HR's but thats because I am the cubbies...and I swing at a ton of stuff.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3

what are the results that your are getting with these sliders im interested in them because these are the only ones that are using the anolog hitting and pitching with them everyone elses sliders are set up for timing and zone hitting which that is for mlb 10 this mlb 11 they put the anolog in for a reason its a new feature and i honestly think it gives u more control of the battter in the box thanks in advance just wanna know what kinda results are getting with these thanks again
Old 04-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo13
what are the results that your are getting with these sliders im interested in them because these are the only ones that are using the anolog hitting and pitching with them everyone elses sliders are set up for timing and zone hitting which that is for mlb 10 this mlb 11 they put the anolog in for a reason its a new feature and i honestly think it gives u more control of the battter in the box thanks in advance just wanna know what kinda results are getting with these thanks again
Getting the realistic results I should be. I will post a stat line but I mean I played opening day against the pirates and I lost in the 11th because aramis ramirez has clearly lost his range! I was so mad. But in any case here are some notables:

Soriano: 2-4 1HR, 1dbl
Soto: 2-4 1dbl, 1RBI
Barney 3-4 1 RBI
Fukudome: 1-5
Byrd: 2-5

Rest of the team was 0-whatever

Dempster was the SP and went 6 1/2 innings 3ER
Guzman pitched 1 innings flawless
Wood gave up the 1 run to lose it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders »