Home

MLB 07 (PS2) - Official Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 07 (PS2) - Official Impressions Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-26-2007, 05:31 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 07 (PS2) - Official Impressions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymrfreakjar
Wait, so Matsuzaka isn't technically in the game, even though the developers said he would be? Does this Baek (?) have Matsuzaka's motion? And they added a gyroball for him!? This makes no sense at all to me... Not to be a ****, but I'm really really skeptical about this.
Matsuzaka is in the game he just said his named is spelled wrong....this Baek guys is an unknown player just quickly scan through that one bullet on his original post
Old 02-26-2007, 05:32 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 6

One thing I noticed...

for all you Historical fans like Scooter...seems the oldtimers are limited to whose estates are handled by CMGWorldwide

and Baek is not unknown, he is a Korean Pitcher on the Mariners like one poster already stated

Here is a little tidbit

MO VAUGHN and John Rocker helped with motion Capture...lol

and if someone says Roger Clemens motion or David Ortiz's Stance is wrong I will Virtual Reality slap them...because they were motion captured as well

Last edited by imapotato; 02-26-2007 at 05:35 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Some quick impressions.............

Can't really tell you about the slowdown...I didn't have play the demo and I just played one inning. However, from the hits I've seen, it played clean without any hiccups.

As many mentioned in the demo preview, the pitches come in much better and you can see the breaking ball much better.

Gameplay is fantastic...I know it was one inning but take it from a guy who played 04, 05, and 06, the hit variety is tremendous compared to versions of the past. Before crowning any further must see pitcher fatique and MOM.

Some roster info.
- Stocker is 41 years of age.
- Papelbon is top Bosox rated player, Matsuzaka's name needs to be edited. There is some player named Baek? There is a gyroball listed in his arsenal.
- Mets fans! Humber, and Pelfrey are there.
- Yankee fans, no sign of Huges but Britton is in.
- Disappointed not to see Royals phenom Gordon in. Still, you can create players.

Will post further impressions tonight

Play Ball!
PICCI Fellow mets fan here....can you post the mets roster as well as the Actual prospects they have in the game for the mets??
Carlos Gomez there? sorry for all the questions lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmmash04
Matsuzaka is in the game he just said his named is spelled wrong....this Baek guys is an unknown player just quickly scan through that one bullet on his original post
My bad, so the name is barely spelled wrong but you would know who that guy is?
Old 02-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #37
Rookie

AndruwFan's Arena

OVR: 3

I wouldn't worry or complain about it too much be they'll have him in a roster update eventually. But if you're like me and want to start a franchise right away, I guess that you're out of luck.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #38
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilazndood1
Are you SERIOUS!!!? I thought there were rules that real free agents are in the game because of the new rules. (BTW do they have the faces like Clemens?) Have you tried using a catcher in RTTS? Bad news about the prospects but does Wang have his stance and is there Bailey,Humberto Sanchez? Igawa with his stance?
Clemens has his face in there. Igawa is there (not sure about his stance) No Sanchez or Baily in the game that I can see.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:35 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Clemens has his face in there. Igawa is there (not sure about his stance) No Sanchez or Baily in the game that I can see.
Thank you!!! YOU R MY GOD!!!(lol im just kidding around)
Old 02-26-2007, 05:36 PM   #40
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndruwFan
That was the one thing I was hoping for the most!! Now I can just move the FA's and players without having to get the roster download.
I ordered a max replay the other night just so I could get the roster update, but if I would have known real free agents were going to be in the game, I probably wouldnt have. I would have just done the rosters myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »