Home

Will there be roster updates for PSP?

This is a discussion on Will there be roster updates for PSP? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-05-2010, 06:14 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Will there be roster updates for PSP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmycon
so you'd rather have absolutely nothing? LOL

remember back in the MVP days, there was no online, no roster updates, you had to do it all yourself...

a baseball game with no online and no live roster updates?

it not like its something we've never experience before
The point is that is was in the game for the past several years and this year it is taken out. As a consumer, and loyal fan, I would like to know why. And also, how many people, have bought this game, for the ability to go online and for the roster updates, only to be dissappointed and out $40 when they find out it can't be done. And yeah, for many of us, roster updates are extremely important.

Would you buy a car today that no longer had anti-lock brakes? Years ago, people drove that way too.

tfigs
Old 03-05-2010, 07:05 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 12

i knew long before the game came out that there would be no online or live updates through the PSP

so did a lot of other people on this forum, so it is possible to find that info if you take the time to research...

i think the only reason they took it out was that they wanted to use more servers for the PS3 version, to improve the online performance... which they have done without question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfigs121
The point is that is was in the game for the past several years and this year it is taken out. As a consumer, and loyal fan, I would like to know why. And also, how many people, have bought this game, for the ability to go online and for the roster updates, only to be dissappointed and out $40 when they find out it can't be done. And yeah, for many of us, roster updates are extremely important.

Would you buy a car today that no longer had anti-lock brakes? Years ago, people drove that way too.

tfigs
Old 03-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmycon
i knew long before the game came out that there would be no online or live updates through the PSP

so did a lot of other people on this forum, so it is possible to find that info if you take the time to research...

i think the only reason they took it out was that they wanted to use more servers for the PS3 version, to improve the online performance... which they have done without question
So, then the PSP users are no longer important or relevant as a platform for this game??? Is there another handheld device to play this on???

tfigs
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »