Home

Inside the park HR!!!

This is a discussion on Inside the park HR!!! within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Inside the park HR!!!

edit- this is almost the same as Blzers
i had my first one today with frenchy, the reply is kind of bad because i'm not good at using the replay vault to record videos, but here's the description, then the video:
frenchy hits it to left center, both ibanez and victorino dive at the same time...both miss, ball goes off the wall and rolls away from both of them

Last edited by SergioRodriguez13; 05-15-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:09 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 20

Ive hit 2 butboth went in the box score as triples. Anyone else seen that happen??
Old 05-16-2010, 01:48 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 14

I just hit a stand up inside the park with Coco Crisp. I was going to hold at third, but then I decided to push it when the outfielder fell into the wall suction trap. Dave even said something about inside the park home runs are supposed to be exciting, but sometimes they are due to bad defense etc.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:29 AM   #20
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24
Ive hit 2 butboth went in the box score as triples. Anyone else seen that happen??
Did they mark an error on the play as well?
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 05-16-2010, 02:41 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 6

hey did u do that video in movie mode or instant replay? I can't figure out how to lock the cursor on a player or the ball in movie mode but in instant replay or replay vault i can lock it on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2010, 02:54 AM   #22
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

I hit one with Starlin Castro. I got lucky where the center fielder dove and completely missed the ball. It rolled all the way to the wall.
"I thought LeBron James was just going to be another addition to help me score."
Ricky Davis
Quote:
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein
Old 05-16-2010, 03:23 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 13

I've only got 1. It was with Pierre in last years game. The CF dove and missed. He also homered (Almost in to the Cove!) in his next at bat. The funny thing is, those were his only two homers of the year.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:23 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

i got one with Kendry Morales haha but it was a glitch, i hit a line drive up the first base line and the ball bounced on the chalk and went into seats by the foul pole but the game recognized the ball as still in play. understand- irl this ball is MAYBE a double but K-MO doesn't have too great of speed and the ball went THROUGH the seats and the right fielder did that running-man thing where he is just running into the wall repeatedly but never making contact.

its so weird cuz i slide into 2nd expecting a throw and the crowd is still going crazy so i just start running again, hahah.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »