Home

Atlanta Braves ingame pictures from Community Day

This is a discussion on Atlanta Braves ingame pictures from Community Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Atlanta Braves ingame pictures from Community Day

My initial post was straight forward and was not by any means used with "negative tone or manner." I mentioned the faults and that was it. Then some goonies who think they are cool, come here and denounce it, hence why i said it was incorrect for several years now. McCann's model was not correct, don't lie to yourself. Besides, I'm not commanding, demanding, threatening any of you about fixing any of these problems. You fix it, nice. You don't, well what can i do? Nothing. Then you say I'm crying about it? Umm, the way everyone got their feelings hurt when i mentioned the faults, i don't think I'm the only one sensitive here.

Last edited by atlbravesws05; 01-18-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
I don't blame you one bit, and i'm a damn Braves fan. Some of these guys are a bit ridiculous...
This is so stupid, these people that sit at their computers and nitpick about every.....single.....little thing are not realizing that they are sitting there picking apart something that these guys have been working very hard on for a long time. So what if a certain wall isn't a certain correct shade of color. What exactly do you expect. Your false sense of entitlement is embarrassing and the development team owes you nothing but a great baseball game which is what they have offered. You can say what you want but you will be in line buying the game just like everyone else because of the quality of the product. To have the nerve to threaten them with not buying because something doesn't appear quite right by your standards is childish and unsettling. This is not a hobby for these guys, its their jobs and you are speaking as if they have made a bad product. Think about how you would like to be evaluated before you start crying about minute things that are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #83
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlBraves09
This is so stupid, these people that sit at their computers and nitpick about every.....single.....little thing are not realizing that they are sitting there picking apart something that these guys have been working very hard on for a long time. So what if a certain wall isn't a certain correct shade of color. What exactly do you expect. Your false sense of entitlement is embarrassing and the development team owes you nothing but a great baseball game which is what they have offered. You can say what you want but you will be in line buying the game just like everyone else because of the quality of the product. To have the nerve to threaten them with not buying because something doesn't appear quite right by your standards is childish and unsettling. This is not a hobby for these guys, its their jobs and you are speaking as if they have made a bad product. Think about how you would like to be evaluated before you start crying about minute things that are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.
Is this only in reference to the post about the wall color? I can agree that a shade of blue on the wall is no big deal, but the actual players I believe are an issue in this post as well. As I said earlier I cant see the pictures right now and will have to wait till I get home today to evaluate, but shouldnt player sizes be correct? I will be better informed on the issue later and I can argue it out properly with you guys LOL!
Old 01-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #84
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbravesws05
My initial post was straight forward and was not by any means used with "negative tone or manner." I mentioned the faults and that was it. Then some goonies who think they are cool, come here and denounce it, hence why i said it was incorrect for several years now. McCann's model was not correct, don't lie to yourself. Besides, I'm not commanding, demanding, threatening any of you about fixing any of these problems. You fix it, nice. You don't, well what can i do? Nothing. Then you say I'm crying about it? Umm, the way everyone got their feelings hurt when i mentioned the faults, i don't think I'm the only one sensitive here.
Some of the words you used such as horrible shows the "tone" in which you chose to describe a few of these images. Do you honestly believe that if you were a developer of this game and came on here to share previews of the game and then in return get bashed because a player is to skinny or the A on the cap is to small? Thats why we so called "goonies" get on here and try to set you straight. In fairness you are not the first (and not the last) to do this, but it does get extremely old! And when these guys, such as Ramone, Knight, etc. get annoyed enough to say something, then you know you have gone to far. There is a difference between criticism, and an insult...
Old 01-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #85
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
Some of the words you used such as horrible shows the "tone" in which you chose to describe a few of these images. Do you honestly believe that if you were a developer of this game and came on here to share previews of the game and then in return get bashed because a player is to skinny or the A on the cap is to small? Thats why we so called "goonies" get on here and try to set you straight. In fairness you are not the first (and not the last) to do this, but it does get extremely old! And when these guys, such as Ramone, Knight, etc. get annoyed enough to say something, then you know you have gone to far. There is a difference between criticism, and an insult...
Exactly. Nobody is upset about someone constructively critiquing the game. Hell I ran my *** off all week to get Brave's fixes as well as other fixes to the proper devs, and in doing so sacrificed a lot of game time. But they were conveyed in a constructive manner. And it was my pleasure to do so, because I do know and understand as a fan, the quality of detail and authenticity one craves.

When one goes on a nasty tangent, in a belittling manner, then you will be seriously overlooked.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 3

EDIT: WAIT, so my post came off as an insult? OMG, really? Sensitive bunch.

Ahh, so that's what got them so upset, the word horrible? I'm sorry if that word offended them. Besides that is least important to me out of all my "things I did not like from the images." McCann's model on the otherhand, is an issue to me. I understand when the rookies and the scrap players are not great, but McCann is a one of the best catchers in baseball...offensively. I mean McCann is a big guy. When he is up at the plate, it looks nothing like him because his version is to skinny. Whatever, if you don't think that is important, then okay. I do, but like i said, I'm not threatening or demanding anything from these guys.

Last edited by atlbravesws05; 01-18-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #87
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Obviously you don't get it, and you want to argue. So i'm done trying to explain it, the last thing we need is another thread heading in the wrong direction..
Old 01-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #88
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
I swear on my life there will never be any videos, pics or anything Braves related in the future released

I think for future releases, there should be a rule that only pictures of the Dalmatian will be released for Braves previews...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »