Home

Trade in values for MLB 10

This is a discussion on Trade in values for MLB 10 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #9
Rookie

Golds's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Trade in values for MLB 10

Or you can view the thread posted about Newegg offering the game tax free, shipping free for 49.99. Keep your games and get the new one for cheap.....
Old 03-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #10
Rookie

chasehale's Arena

OVR: 1

I got 18.00 out of mine at trade in yesterday at a local store.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #11
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend88
There is a catch to this promo though. Each one of your three games must be worth at least $8 each to qualify for this. There are very few games that you can still trade in that have a value of more than $8 unless they are pretty new. I didn't have 3 games that I own that were worth more than $8 that I was willing to trade in.
I didnt even see the offer on their site. I have 10 and both uncharteds that should be worth 8 + If could trade those for 11 for free I would be thrilled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golds
Or you can view the thread posted about Newegg offering the game tax free, shipping free for 49.99. Keep your games and get the new one for cheap.....
This is a great deal too, but I want to play the game today and not have to wait for it to be shipped. Plus I guarantee that I will never play the Show 10 again and why not get $10 for it while I still can.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

I will never trade MLB 10. Members here pitched in and got it for me when I was going through a tough time and was broke. I will always look at it and remember to help other people.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to frame the cover and hang it on my wall. Maybe with an inscription like "Do Unto Others.." or something like that.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshadow11
I will never trade MLB 10. Members here pitched in and got it for me when I was going through a tough time and was broke. I will always look at it and remember to help other people.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to frame the cover and hang it on my wall. Maybe with an inscription like "Do Unto Others.." or something like that.
Thats pretty awesome that relative strangers would pitch in to help someone in need. Gotta love the OS community. I wouldn't trade it in either in that circumstance.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:59 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

i just traded in nhl 11 madden 11 and halo reach and got mlb 11 for 3 dollars...i would say it was worth while haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

They were gonna give me $16 for it. I was gonna do it but when I got up there I remembered that my dad was playing it last night and he forgot to put it back in the case...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »