Home

MLB 13 The Show Video and Blog - Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video and Blog - Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #57
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video and Blog - Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
These things also apply to RTTS too right?

Specifically, the opening day presentations, ticker at the bottom with updates, being able to see team depth charts, etc.
They share the same logic but you won't see the same screens because you aren't the GM.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #58
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
They share the same logic but you won't see the same screens because you aren't the GM.
Thanks for the response, can't wait for the RTTS blog!

Old 02-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #59
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Are MLB player potentials up for discussion for the first roster update? I know, early build, but Chris Tillman and Jacob Turner (both have MoR upside) should not be A's, neither should LoMo or Lombardozzi.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #60
Pro

OVR: 5

All this stuff looks great, but have there been any improvements to trades? I don't just mean trade logic, I mean are there trade capabilities amongst more than two teams at a time? Does the CPU reject trades for more reasons that simply the owner is not willing to take on more money? And is there a way to eat some of the contract so that you can trade a player with a large contract to a team that otherwise wouldn't want to pay the contract?

Thanks.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #61
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Are MLB player potentials up for discussion for the first roster update? I know, early build, but Chris Tillman and Jacob Turner (both have MoR upside) should not be A's, neither should LoMo or Lombardozzi.
The game is done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #62
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
The game is done.
Figured, that's why I said first roster update, the one that's usually uploaded on release day... Unless that's already locked too?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #63
Rookie

Unit303's Arena

OVR: 2

Man, those jaggies are so bad. PS4 cannot get here soon enough. I honestly have a hard time playing games with this bad of aliasing which is damn near all consoles games. PS3 is just EHHHHHH these days for me. Can barely turn it on. I will get this more than likely despite my ridiculous backlog. Just cannot get past these visuals and at the same time it is amazing what they can still do with the PS3. But only slightly. Thing is just ancient if you aren't used to such dated visuals. I don't want to sound like I am whining cuz I know they have only so much to work with. It's just getting really old at this point. Give this game 4xMSAA and man it would look so much cleaner. Once you have barely any jaggies in games trust me there is no coming back. Things stick out like a flying elephant and bother you from then on if you are in any way picky. With all the little details it is impossible to rid the image of it too. Makes me froth for PS4 The Show because it will be reason enough to buy it just to see what they have going.

Franchise stuff looks great. Looks like this game is going to make a sterling addition to the PS4.

Dreaming....

Last edited by Unit303; 02-07-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:38 PM   #64
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

OVR: 0

You can have all the graphics all you want I jus hope they have fixed the trade logic n amount of trades in this game. This game has the best graphics of any sports game on the PS3 to me graphics has been the biggest hindrance on gameplay this gen jus hope it goes back the other way on next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »